• Family Articles

Votes: 15 8.4%
  • Relationship Articles

Votes: 20 11.2%
  • Behavoiral articles

Votes: 47 26.4%

• Total voters

amitrandive

You can start over again! Don’t even think about quitting now! It is easy to replay in your mind how things did not work, how much you lost, what you are going through, how angry you are. There is no amount of conversation or magic that is going to wipe the slate clean. You are wasting valuable time and energy that could be used to regain a new normal and start another version of your life. Even though you are hurt and you may be feeling down ~ stop kicking yourself! Face what has happened. Make the decision to start over again.

In life, friendships change, divorces happen, people move on, others die. Money and jobs will come and go. Live long enough and your health and body will change. It goes with the territory of being human. The fact that you are still here gives you an advantage. Don’t look back. Look straight ahead!! Decide to use all of your knowledge, skills, experiences and your life lessons from your mistakes, defeats and setbacks, to start over again. Life changes. You may not have the same life as before, but you can still enjoy your life!

—Les Brown

amitrandive

Sometimes we make life very difficult for ourselves. We have a great ability to create our own stress. We may refuse to see the good in anything or anyone. We sometimes forget to count our blessings and complain about lack. If we choose to struggle with the issues of life, they will be very willing to fight us.
—Iyanla Vanzant

amitrandive

If you open an unwanted 'junk' email message, you can choose to delete it, or you can fixate on it, and trigger a negative reaction - this then becomes a real energy that you have to deal with.

Similarly, you can learn to delete unwanted thoughts that appear in your mind, or you can fixate on them.

Affirm, 'I focus on the positive. I quickly delete unwanted messages in my mind.'

In doing this repeatedly, you become the master and the co-creator of your life. You choose your thoughts, and the Universe does the rest!

Jaime Tanna

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. — Abraham Lincoln
Yeah.. read that elsewhere some days ago. I would change it to "give him success".