Achiievers Equities

Creep

Guys are you all serious??

12 pages and not one question on which trading platform???

There seems to be so many of you searching for the holy grail to make money in the markets, what I can assure you is that it doesn't have to do anything about the brokerage you are paying..

Guys are you all serious??

12 pages and not one question on which trading platform???

There seems to be so many of you searching for the holy grail to make money in the markets, what I can assure you is that it doesn't have to do anything about the brokerage you are paying..
I think that somewhere NSE NOW has been mentioned, either by Soft_trader or by Achiiever.

soft_trader

I think that somewhere NSE NOW has been mentioned, either by Soft_trader or by Achiiever.
TP, you are right. It's NSE NOW. If creep would have gone through all the 12 pages he would have found that. No need to go through the 12 pages, it is mentioned by me on the 1st post itself. This shows Creep haven't gone through a single post.

soft_trader

Any can help me calculating the Transaction charges of Achiievers from the above Contract note.

In my calculation it is coming to Rs 7500 per crore in options. Is my calculation correct ?

Stamp duty is charged at 0.002% it is as per MH stamp duty not the WB stamp duty :)

Looks like Achiievers is now the most inexpensive broker in India. Charges of RKSV looking like Sky High now :p Enjoying to be a guinea pig :)

Last edited:

linkon7

Any can help me calculating the Transaction charges of Achiievers from the above Contract note.

In my calculation it is coming to Rs 7500 per crore in options. Is my calculation correct ?

Stamp duty is charged at 0.002% it is as per MH stamp duty not the WB stamp duty :)

Looks like Achiievers is now the most inexpensive broker in India. Charges of RKSV looking like Sky High now :p Enjoying to be a guinea pig :)

by a rough calculation... ur profit of Rs 374 would be Rs 160 had u made the same transaction on zerodha. You just earned Rs 214 extra compared to zerodha in ur first day itself. congrats :thumb:

In the pdf u posted..transaction charge appears to to 0.05% on premium turnover and 0.025% as clearing charges on options turnover again.... so 7.5 K per cr adds up...!