Achiievers Equities

What about safety of Funds with Achiivers, as they are not very well known name in this field.
Sir Jee safety ki guarantee to kissi broker ke sath nahin hai
And no guarantee nse deta hai That is available to every
Client of any broker

Kay aap zerodha or Rksv ki guarantee le skate hai I have account with
Relegare with Few crore balance but u if want to deposit even a small amount
Of say 1-2 lacs to bhi i will not take take a guarantee that ur funds
Are absolutely safe with them

Arjun20

@Soft

Your location as seen on TJ is Kolkata.You wrote in review that executive collected form from your home.

Unable to inderstand how you got MH stamp duty?

Raju

No need to understand. What I am getting I am satisfied with it. :p :D
Arjun's question was correct I believe.It is good that you are getting MH stamp duty ..How you get we don't know...If it is good for a fellow trader like you ..so it might turn good for us also.

Hoping no one lands up in trouble ...as I am seriously planning to open account and ask for forms next week.

But Achiievers should try to answer our queries ..what do u say ? (Ofcourse whenever he gets well)

Regards,
Raju

Last edited:

soft_trader

Before opening account with them I was a bit concerned about the Stamp Duty. Because as I am residing in WB and Achiievers also it's HO in WB. As you all know that West Bengal's Stamp Duty is extremely high i.e. 0.01% without any maximum cap. So I asked the representative and they assured me that though WB's Stamp duty is 0.01% but that are charging it as 0.002%

To be true, I was not fully convinced by his words at that time, and I was waiting for the ECN. You can find my post few pages before where I mentioned that Achiievers stamp duty may be charged as 0.002%.

Now we all know that Achiievers is actually charging 0.002% for Stamp duty. So why question more when you are getting lower charges :D

soft_trader

But Achiievers should try to answer our queries ..what do u say ? (Ofcourse whenever he gets well)
Yes wish him speedy recovery and a good health. The person replying to our questions here for Achiievers is one of the top ranking official of the broking house, and not any customer service representative.

Please don't ask me to reveal his identity/designation. This is a public forum and I can't speak-out his name because of his privacy concern.

Happy trading.

No need to understand. What I am getting I am satisfied with it. :p :D
I think they may be open trading ac with their Mumbai Branch Address ...So they pay stamp duty of Maharastra not West Bengal which is very high compare to Maharastra ......and to complete the whole process they took 6 working days.....

But one thing you must watch out that their every Branch Office Phone numbers are same .......
So if we call their any branch , the call answer by Kolkata Office ......
So I am confused that are their all branches exists or not ??

I think we must find out this ......And if any member try to attend Achievers branches to their respective states is good for us to know what is the real situation.....

Regards
AnAtheist:)

Trader J

Yes wish him speedy recovery and a good health. The person replying to our questions here for Achiievers is one of the top ranking official of the broking house, and not any customer service representative.

Please don't ask me to reveal his identity/designation. This is a public forum and I can't speak-out his name because of his privacy concern.

Happy trading.
Dear Soft Trader, What about exposer limit, for equity , Future and specially Nifty Option writing. Is there any NRML, MIS order type ? or just one order. What about RMS ? I mean cutoff time 3 PM or 3.20 PM ? Please reply , Thanks