Achiievers Equities

What is it, sir,,,, you are very highly of achiiever equity, achiiever equity itself is not the answer by TJ member,, creep tj member he raised the question he justified. Achiievers .. where are you ... come on .. come on ... come on answer the questions by creep.........:annoyed:......but soft_trader u r right on the spot ...:D...

I primarily do F&O trades.
Is it possible to have just a trading account with you without going in for the demat account?
If yes, what are the documents required and the related charges?
Not sure if NowOnline is accessible from behind firewalls, do you provide some demo logins for me to check this?
Also, if my location is Bangalore, what is the rate of Stamp Charges that will be applicable?

soft_trader

I primarily do F&O trades.
Is it possible to have just a trading account with you without going in for the demat account?
If yes, what are the documents required and the related charges?
Not sure if NowOnline is accessible from behind firewalls, do you provide some demo logins for me to check this?
Also, if my location is Bangalore, what is the rate of Stamp Charges that will be applicable?
Achiievers don't really encourage opening accounts without Demat. Anyway the brokerage is so low that DP AMC won't be a burden I think.

Can't comment on nowonline.in behing firewalls. Nowonline is same for all brokers so if it work for one broker it will work for achiievers too. But I really don't know.

For demo logins you can call them up.

Though you are residing in Bangalore the Stamp duty of 0.002% of the turnover will be charged.

a1b1trader

Can you furnish the statutory charges i.e. STT, Stamp Duty, Sebi Charges, Service Tax, Transaction charges etc. in detail and sectorwise (Equity/FO, Commodity and Curreny)? I mean to say the rate of the said charges and on what value. Further, also mention what's the exposure margin you are offering and how a trader can utilise his/her margin money for equity, F&O, Commodity & Currency.

Awaiting your reply.
STT is same for all brokers.

Stamp duty charged is Rs. 200 per crore.

Again SEBI & Service tax is same for all brokers.

Turnover charge is Rs. 7500/- per crore in Options and around Rs 390/- per crore for Futures
Hi ST
As you have clarified about the various charges,
I shall be thankful if you please clarify that the stamp duty they are charging is of West Bengal or as per customer state,. Is there any cap on the stamp duty charges like that of Karnataka, of 50 INR.
Secondly the stamp duty they are charging is on total turnover in case of Futures and total premium in case of options.

It is clear that they are not charging any amount for the trading software NOW/ODIN.
But is there any hidden charges, they are charging.

I feel hesitant in writing (please excuse me if you feel bad)
Can you please pm a sample copy of the contract note of future and option trades.

Thanks

PS Do they have any calculator in their website like one in RKSV and Zerodha websites, as I fail to find one.

soft_trader

Hi ST
As you have clarified about the various charges,
I shall be thankful if you please clarify that the stamp duty they are charging is of West Bengal or as per customer state,. Is there any cap on the stamp duty charges like that of Karnataka, of 50 INR.
Secondly the stamp duty they are charging is on total turnover in case of Futures and total premium in case of options.

It is clear that they are not charging any amount for the trading software NOW/ODIN.
But is there any hidden charges, they are charging.

I feel hesitant in writing (please excuse me if you feel bad)
Can you please pm a sample copy of the contract note of future and option trades.

Thanks

PS Do they have any calculator in their website like one in RKSV and Zerodha websites, as I fail to find one.
@a1b1:

Each and every answer is already given in this thread. Go through the past post's of mine and you will get every detail including a contract note.

Please don't mind. I was having an extremely busy schedule today and I m very tired to again answer your questions. I will try answering in detail later today if I get time.

soft_trader

@a1b1trader:

The stamp duty is charged at 0.002% i.e. Maharashtra Stamp duty. It doesn't depends on your location. There is no cap on the stamp duty like Karnataka. Yes you are right, it is calculated on total turnover in case of Futures and Cash and total premium turnover in case of options.

No they are providing NOW and ODIN for free. NOW for Equity and ODIN for Commodity. There are absolutely no hidden charges. I have not faced any hidden charges till date. I am having a very pleasant experience trading with them.

I also have account with RKSV. What I can say is the service of Achiievers is same like RKSV except lower brokerage.

They don't have any calculator like Zerodha in their website.

For contract note please click here.

Please don't feel hesitant to ask your queries. Feel free to ask if you have any other queries. I will be glad to answer until my knowledge goes and if time persists.

a1b1trader

Many thanks to you ST for providing answers to various queries, asked by me. Very kind of you.

I am planning to open an account with them thats why I asked all these questions. In the meantime, I went through the thread from post 1 till last.

It is pleased to know that you are fully satisfied with them and hope that my experience with them will be as good as that of yours.

Regards

soft_trader

One thing I should mention is Account opening charge is Rs. 750/- which doesn't includes DP first year AMC.

DP AMC is Rs. 400 + service tax. Which will be levied after account opening.

If you sell any shares from your Demat i.e. Delivery sell the charges will be (Rs. 12 + Service tax) + (CDSL charge of Rs. 5.50 + service tax)

hey i am new to this forum......have decided to open an account with this company. will let u all know once its active...earlier had account in sharekhan, angelbroking and reliance money.....

Raju

hey i am new to this forum......have decided to open an account with this company. will let u all know once its active...earlier had account in sharekhan, angelbroking and reliance money.....
debanjan,

Please let us know your feedback.Which state are u from ?

Regards,
Raju