Achiievers Equities

I want to know if there is a maximum age limit like 75, 80, 85, 90 years or not for opening a trading cum demat account for equity and F&O
Thanks
There is no age limit for opening a trading or a demat account in our country.

However, we always try to understand why a very senior citizen in the bracket of 80-90 years would like to open an account. If it is for investment purpose then its okay subject to mandatory nominations. :)

To be frank I was very much interested in opening account with them asp.But looking at their delay in responding to queries here and for mails it seems either they do not want more customers or do not know the power of online forums.

Comparing with Zerodha's response they are nowhere.Person from Zerodha used to give quick response and till date we are getting good response.Here start of thread also we do not have much energy..

Achiievers - Sorry for using bit harsh words..but these are my personal opinion.I have actually kept the account opening on hold because of above reason.

Your 500/- scheme is excellent but customers should get confidence in the beginning by your response.As not many are found having account with your firm.

Please take this feedback positively and look for weak point to improve.There are many small traders who would happily join once you give the confidence....including me..

Regards,
Raju

Thanks Raju,
I am glad that you are helping us strengthen. Please resend your mail with queries if any or you can post your queries to me here. I will try my best to be available in time. In the mean time we are trying to identify a person who would be available online for most of the working hours to keep on communicating with you all online.

Thanks.

Dear Achiivers,

In your recent post you mentioned that your brokerage house volume and Comparable to any leading brokerage house. How can we find this OR how you can prove this.

Please reply, as this question is very important for us before opening an a/c.

Sameer

Dear Sameer,
In order to find out the volumes of any organisation, you may write a mail to the concerned exchange or SEBI. They will be able to help you. As for our details are concerned these are very confidential data and we cannot disclose the same to the public. In such case, you need to wait for some more time before we get ourselves listed and our balance sheet and other details are published in due time to the investors and general public.

Thanks.

Achiievers, pls reply to my query.It will be beneficial for many.
Dear Arjun,
You may write a mail to the exchanges or SEBI for the said information about any broking house. These data are very very confidential and cannot be shared to the public unless the company is listed and has resolutions to declare such data to the public.

Most importantly, it is a feeling that we have that the popular brands have a the best volumes. Trust me, a client who is not deeply linked to this business, will not be able to guess who is the biggest player in India in commodity , currency, equity segments. They are not among the popular names in the industry, but they are the biggest as on date. We are trying to give them a good chase and so far with all your support we seem to do well. Need some more time to reach the pinnacle.

Thanks.:)

Raju

Thanks Raju,
I am glad that you are helping us strengthen. Please resend your mail with queries if any or you can post your queries to me here. I will try my best to be available in time. In the mean time we are trying to identify a person who would be available online for most of the working hours to keep on communicating with you all online.

Thanks.
Thanks for the reply.Hoping to join sooner (Currently in wait & watch mode )

Regards,
Raju

Creep

@achiievers Excuse me for interacting again with u..

Don't feel like trading and something seems amiss with your business.. Something fishy..

As a Chartered Accountant, I thought how about pulling up your financial information from ROC.. My guess was that if you are amongst the top brokers in the country it should show up on your financials..

So I just did, for the last 2 years, I guess you haven't yet filed for 2011-2012..I am confused now.. I see it as Achiievers equities Ltd, your logo, signed by Suman Charkravarty.. What confuses me is your profit and turnover for these 2 years.. I am a guy in my 20's and my personal return is more than your company's.. Nothing wrong if you are a loss making company, but what is the scene with your revenue(less than 10lks for the year)??

Do let me know if I am missing something..

Raju

Creep,

I am not a CA , just wanted to find details of one firm VNS Finance and Capital Srrvices Ltd.Can you guide me as to if anyone can find details or would some CA only be able to do it with some rights ?

I would like to find it myself...if u can show me directions...

Regards,
Raju

Creep

Creep,

I am not a CA , just wanted to find details of one firm VNS Finance and Capital Srrvices Ltd.Can you guide me as to if anyone can find details or would some CA only be able to do it with some rights ?

I would like to find it myself...if u can show me directions...

Regards,
Raju
It is very simple, you don't even need a CA for this..

Go to: http://mca.gov.in/MCA21

You will see register and login ..

First register..

Then login..

Once logged in, you will see an option view public documents on the left..

Clicking on this will open you a new search box, mention the first few characters of the company and click search.. In your case use VNS capital and search, you will find the company..

Click on the company, it will now ask you to pay Rs 50 online to download documents..

You will have access to all information in a jiffy.. ;)..

In today's world, no one can lie and get away.. Like the way this thread owner claims to be amongst the biggest brokers in the country, but for the last financial year, their turnover was some 5lks(revenue, that is how much business was done:) ).. BEnefit of doubt, if they are doing business in a subsidary name, but I guess the achiievers guy has to come clarify that..