Achiievers Equities

Stock trendy

I trade with Zerodha Only trading a/c my F&O trading done with them(Day trading and short term for a day or two)
Cash/Delivery Demat A/C with Icicidirect. have no problem at all.

Originally Posted by achiievers
Ahh... time for some brush up on our general knowledge. firstly, all brokers need to send daily reporting of stocks held in their margin a/c on behalf of the clients both to the exchanges and sebi with individual client breakups. so if you have 1 lk of shares with us, then the exchange and the sebi is aware of the exact details of the same on a daily basis. any deviation identified in the external audit, takes my broking licence and the business unit worth several crores for a toss. No wise businessman is interested in doing it I guess.

Hence I have got no clue how to get Rs 70000/- liquidated from your stocks and also lend to the market @ 18 to 24% interest p.a. Hats off to you Sir, for such a wonderful business plan. But in India its currently not possible.

Our business volumes are comparable with the leading broking houses of India which you may also verify from your end. This calls for the fact that as an organisation we have to have huge liquidity with the exchanges to execute such huge volumes. The current deposit maintained by us with exchanges are several hundred crores and I am sure it does not require a 70000/- unauthorised money to run the show.

The mega plan took us almost 3 months for us to design to give the best to the current trading industry and it took you just a second to call it a crap. I suggest you to first use it and feel whether its a crap or something better.

Being pessimist is a virtue but we must keep our window of experimenting open though with a pessimist view.

welcome to our family in anticipation. thanks.
Can you please share how we can check trading volumes or number of clients/accounts of any broker ?
Achiievers, pls reply to my query.It will be beneficial for many.

a1b1trader

I want to know if there is a maximum age limit like 75, 80, 85, 90 years or not for opening a trading cum demat account for equity and F&O
Thanks

Dear Achiivers,

In your recent post you mentioned that your brokerage house volume and Comparable to any leading brokerage house. How can we find this OR how you can prove this.

Please reply, as this question is very important for us before opening an a/c.

Sameer

SEVEN STAR

Any short term trader particularly day traders and f&o traders it's really
good as for as brokerage is concern .
Credibility of the company is not known some one who is trading with them may share their experience be helpful.
Customer support
trading terminal
pay in pay out system..are the few aspects to know..

Raju

To be frank I was very much interested in opening account with them asp.But looking at their delay in responding to queries here and for mails it seems either they do not want more customers or do not know the power of online forums.

Comparing with Zerodha's response they are nowhere.Person from Zerodha used to give quick response and till date we are getting good response.Here start of thread also we do not have much energy..

Achiievers - Sorry for using bit harsh words..but these are my personal opinion.I have actually kept the account opening on hold because of above reason.

Your 500/- scheme is excellent but customers should get confidence in the beginning by your response.As not many are found having account with your firm.

Please take this feedback positively and look for weak point to improve.There are many small traders who would happily join once you give the confidence....including me..

Regards,
Raju

Any short term trader particularly day traders and f&o traders it's really
good as for as brokerage is concern .
Credibility of the company is not known some one who is trading with them may share their experience be helpful.
Customer support
trading terminal
pay in pay out system..are the few aspects to know..
Hello SEVEN STAR, Very recently i opened account with Achiievers. My account activated on 20-10-2012. I started trading from 23-10-2012. Regarding trading terminal it is NOW platform. It is fast and good and it is better than ODIN. NOW platform automatically reconnects even broadband fails some times. But ODIN has to restart. Regarding PAYIN, they are having 3 accounts, ICICI,HDFC and AXIS bank. After payin , it adds to our margin with in 15 to 30 minutes.
Very good backoffice support. I dont know about Payout, but the Soft trader (the thread owner) cleared this doubts. You better read his posts.
As you said for day traders this is best brokerage. WE dont know the credibility of the firm. Let us hope the best
Have happy trading

soft_trader

Very good backoffice support. I dont know about Payout, but the Soft trader (the thread owner) cleared this doubts. You better read his posts.
As you said for day traders this is best brokerage. WE dont know the credibility of the firm. Let us hope the best
Have happy trading
@ sunny:

Glad to know that you are happy with achiievers. Payout is very fast. For me it takes less than 4 hours. :)