Achiievers Equities

acccchiiiiiiievers (oops I just sneezed)... ;)..

There were 2 things I asked, which you carefully evaded..

1. http://www.complaints-india.com/complaints/48649/Loss-of-Invested-Money-with-Share-broking-firm.html

2. A client buy's stocks and you don't deliver it to the client's demat thinking he might ask for a margin?? Are you from planet mars?? What do you do when the stock is sitting in the pool account of yours??
As you rightly said, stocks have to be sent within 24 hours to client's demat or margin a/c, and you very smartly move it to your margin account, without even anyone authorizing you?? Boss this is an online world and most of us are educated.. Also remember, what you write here cannot be deleted... You can delete your post, but not this one I am writing with your quote...
Imagine we send this post of your's to SEBI and ask them if it is the right thing you are doing?? It is like we go to a bank and give money to the cashier to deposit it into your account and the cashier puts it into some other account and then gives a reason, if you wanted loan it would be easier this way... (don't worry I am not going to, you might go delete your previous post after reading this :)) )

Your client in your dreams, a company that can't even get its spelling right, I wouldnt even buy my toothbrush through them and over that the senior management person doesn't have the balls to accept if something is wrong..

Best of luck with ur business or I guess you don't need it because you are amongst the top brokers in the country.. acccchiiiieeeeeeeeee(sorry sneezed again)...waiting for your reply... :D
Dear Friend,
Achiievers has been spelt right with some purpose beyond your need of understanding. Secondly, we don't keep stocks in our margin account without the consent of the client. There is a separate format for pledging the shares with us against which we provide additional exposure to the clients. We are very much aware of our responsibilities and compliance guidelines incorporated by SEBI, possibly better than your understanding. Some of the clients prefer keeping the stocks with the company's margin account to avoid outgoing charges while selling the stock. This is more prevalent with clients who are taking very short term delivery positions.

As far your url is concerned, I suggest why don't you help the person in logging a complain against us in SEBI. Just a post on any of the sites don't make any sense to any one. As on date we don't have a single case of arbitration in so many years of our functioning.

Could have helped you explain more but, don't feel like communicating with you after seeing your cheap languages on this forum. Besides I am sure that you must have some other reason to criticize our company, our products which is the best till date, our management team, our spelling errors....ooops and what more...feels like it is giving you too much frustration...

Too much sneezing might affect your day's routine and health..visit a doctor. Get well soon.

soft_trader

Hello soft trader, Thanks for the reply. You please inform me that, how much margin is required to sell Nifty options. For intraday Option selling how much we need to have in trading account with Achiievers.
By this week end , my account will be opened. The verification process also completed. Pl guide me, how much we should have to shorting intraday index options.
Wish you happy trading
It will depend on the option value. Generally ITM requires more margin than OTM. Generally for selling option it requires more or less the futures margin.

Stock trendy

They might be lending your stock on SLB formula or might be doing reverse cash and carry
might me proving it to short sellers to save them from a auctions Ect Ect every broker does everything incuding your other fav @Creep no one is 100 % dhudh ka dhula

In the end its all about your trust and you luck i have seen people loose money with the best and biggest brokers and i have seen one small time broker in delhi with just one office 20 years in business and not even one compliant
I doubt it is possible to divert the shares bought by you to someone else.
But this is regular practices by many of the brokers (even leading names in the business) they keep the stocks bought by us in pool account if we utilise
Limits for taking delivery of stocks.

I would not agree to that. Most probably then he is not a professional trader, as a professional trader who trades for a living will not make too many changes in his way of functioning. He would spend his time on executing his trades. If 1500 per month is a big amount for him to save per month, let me assure you, he is trapped in a spiral, that makes him feel that a cheaper broker will make him profitable. I doubt that with Rksv, almost all pro traders would be sufficiently happy, and taking a risk with a broker whom no one has even heard of is not the sign of a professional trader.

Sorry softtrader, not meant to offend you, just trying to point out to you, that a cheaper broker will not make money for you. Nor will a good system. Its YOU who will make money for yourself.
yes!. ThumbsUp to you. You have said it perfectly.

And friend, most probably, the best we can ask for right now is rksv, that too if their connectivity is proper.

Running around to save a thousand rupees per month, and trying out new names is not recommended.

If for example, you were having a sharkhan account, and contemplating achieves, its understandable, as the diff could be huge.

Even a sihift from zerodha to rksv is understandable, but where do you go from rksv? Soft trader said they have a very small client base. I would NEVER do business with such a small broker.

But come on, the 2000 per month with rksv is what we would have paid in half a day if we traded with people like indiabulls.

BTW, how is rksv connectivity? downtime? rates refresh? login issues?
include IndiaInfoline also with whom i have account now.

Rs.40 per lot at Sharekhan !! Wow, you must've wrangled some good deal with them. Otherwise they charge in percentage.
don't you know this sir?. with IndiaInfoline it is Rs.80 for both buy&sell for 1 lot of Nifty options. I traded daily a min of 5 to 20 lots. and that's why i am shifting to RKSV. just because many people are unaware of either RKSV or Zerodha in a majority of India's towns, firms like IIFL, ShareKhan, religare, and many others like them going happily about whatever they are charging with their clients. (most people in this small town in which i am temporarily in do not use internet(they don't know). but they have lot of money and they want to do something with that. something novel. they go to the IIFL office and sit there for to trade. they follow TV news, some magazine supplements which advices(?) the reader about which stocks to buy and hold. and many of them registered a small loss immediately after they bought the shares suggested in those magazine supplements)

Last edited:
I can't agree with you achiievers, I got your point that if I happen to provide a transfer order you will be in trouble. But how all other brokers providing that.

Say I have 1lakh worth of share. You are giving me 70K as margin. Now say I have 2 open Nifty fut position. So whenever I give you a transfer order you will simply square off my open position in my account and then transfer the shares to another broker. This is the actual way, and every broker is following this path. You have the POA from me and has the power to debit shares from my Demat account whenever any I have obligation due to you.

If you are not crediting shares in my Demat then what is the purpose to open a Demat account and paying Rs. 400/- AMC for that?

I am buying shares with my money and I have every right on those shares, and those shares must remain in my Demat. Hope you get my point.

I am not pledging shares with you, then why still you are not crediting shares to my Demat?
@ Achiievers ,

This point made by soft trader is really very justified. I was hoping that you will give a credible reply to this query but still not seeing anything from your side. Please make sure to reply to such genuine queries because you must know one thing that lot more people than who are responding to this thread are always tracking the thread who possibly are not even logged in.

Creep

Dear Friend,
Achiievers has been spelt right with some purpose beyond your need of understanding. Secondly, we don't keep stocks in our margin account without the consent of the client. There is a separate format for pledging the shares with us against which we provide additional exposure to the clients. We are very much aware of our responsibilities and compliance guidelines incorporated by SEBI, possibly better than your understanding. Some of the clients prefer keeping the stocks with the company's margin account to avoid outgoing charges while selling the stock. This is more prevalent with clients who are taking very short term delivery positions.

As far your url is concerned, I suggest why don't you help the person in logging a complain against us in SEBI. Just a post on any of the sites don't make any sense to any one. As on date we don't have a single case of arbitration in so many years of our functioning.

Could have helped you explain more but, don't feel like communicating with you after seeing your cheap languages on this forum. Besides I am sure that you must have some other reason to criticize our company, our products which is the best till date, our management team, our spelling errors....ooops and what more...feels like it is giving you too much frustration...

Too much sneezing might affect your day's routine and health..visit a doctor. Get well soon.
your company name is spelt wrong beyond need of understanding of your prospective client?? Coz I don't see any explanation on your website.. My guess was that you probably couldn't think of any other name, so decided to have an extra i.. ;)

You are contradicting yourself about why shares go into your margin account when the client has not authorized it..Just accept that it is a wrong practice instead of saying I use cheap languages??? ( It can't be plural, you had to write cheap language)..

About you being amongst the biggest broker, I don't have access to data which can prove this.. But I just tried googling for your CEO, who apparently comes on national channels(according to your website).. So I thought let me see who this very popular and acclaimed person is... So like a normal person I googled for his name: SUMAN CHAKRVARTY , my mother who is a housewife probably appears more searches than the very popular CEO of your company.
:D

That said, I have nothing against you or your company, I just didn't like the way you answered the first time I asked you and then the way you tried to hide from the queries and deviate.. In this world, we all have access to information, if you say something it has to be backed up with some data..

As I said earlier, I wouldn't buy my toothbrush from a company who are not innovative enough to come up with a company name which had to misspelt, so no more interaction with you as long as you keep quiet after this....

@ Achiievers ,

This point made by soft trader is really very justified. I was hoping that you will give a credible reply to this query but still not seeing anything from your side. Please make sure to reply to such genuine queries because you must know one thing that lot more people than who are responding to this thread are always tracking the thread who possibly are not even logged in.

Dear All,
we always practice the rule of sending your stocks to your own Demat by default. Somehow, one of cases must have been missed out. I have already taken the necessary remedies and my heartiest thanks to all for pointing out the flaws in us. shortly all our clients should receive a email confirmation about the same too.

In case someone is requiring margin against shares then, as prescribed by the exchanges, we shall take a written request from the client and transfer his stock to our margin account before providing the margin. These stocks eventually needs to be sent to exchange for additional margin which we pass on to our clients. We also need to keep a daily report of the individual clients holding which is always available in their personal back office software.

We donot stand to misuse or engulf in any unethical activities from our side. Mistakes do happen and we try to take care of the same without any delay or argument.

Thanks a lot, keep helping us grow. Its always great to reply your queries though I hardly manage some time from schedule. Sorry about that.:p

Dear All,
we always practice the rule of sending your stocks to your own Demat by default. Somehow, one of cases must have been missed out. I have already taken the necessary remedies and my heartiest thanks to all for pointing out the flaws in us. shortly all our clients should receive a email confirmation about the same too.

In case someone is requiring margin against shares then, as prescribed by the exchanges, we shall take a written request from the client and transfer his stock to our margin account before providing the margin. These stocks eventually needs to be sent to exchange for additional margin which we pass on to our clients. We also need to keep a daily report of the individual clients holding which is always available in their personal back office software.

We donot stand to misuse or engulf in any unethical activities from our side. Mistakes do happen and we try to take care of the same without any delay or argument.

Thanks a lot, keep helping us grow. Its always great to reply your queries though I hardly manage some time from schedule. Sorry about that.:p
This is not a mistake, its a bad practice, that you tried to justify giving excuses.

Maybe one day you might just debit his entire account to someplace else, and say that it was a mistake.

As for your being a really big brokerage, I have been an active trader for about 19 years, and have heard your company's name for the first time through this thread. So much for being a famous brokerage.