Achiievers Equities

please those trading with achiivers share their experience about trading platform performance specially those trading in volumes and scalp. I am trying to convince my self before shifting to them. And want to know about intraday exposure in mcx.

a1b1trader

H Manish
Achiievers are providing NSE NOW for FNO and Odin for MCX.
So there is nothing good or bad about trading platform

IMO you can open an account with them and try yourself.
I trade in FNO and not commodities and I am with them for the last 5 months.

Hell achievers see this post
Consider my case and reverse the brokerage recovered on 22nd and 23rd of this month.
Hello achiievers,
Iam the client who lost Rs 3000/- and rs 300/- more as service tax for trading on 22-04-2013 and 23-04-2013. After consulting the customer care , what they said is your MVP subscription was expired on 19-04-2013.
But unfortunately idid not had idea on my MVP subscription. Otherwise i could have renewed. actually iam more happy with your unlimited brokerage.
Now i renewed for the 12 months.
My honest request is, please adjust the brokerage amount charged on 22-04-2013 and 23-04-2013 to my trading account.
The fact is , idid not got any reminders or alerts from AEL.
I am very thank ful to Soft trader, as he helped me lot in this aspect. Of course i joined in to this AEL after his joining . Thanks again to Soft trader. .
I hope AEL will do justice to me
Thanks in advance

do you provide span margin calculator on your trading software
No Sir. We are not providing any span calculator in the software currently. In case you need to know the required margin for any particular script you may please contact the dealing department for the same.

Thanks.

Hell achievers see this post
Consider my case and reverse the brokerage recovered on 22nd and 23rd of this month.

Dear Client,
I am regretful on the fact that you had to shed additional cost for those two days for non-renewal of your Mega Value Plan. But currently, our software and operational policies would not allow us to reverse any of the brokerage or other charges payable to the authorities for that day.

Our entire team tries level best to reach out to the clients to inform them about their renewals date and ensure that the renewals are done in time.

Thanks.

carnot11

Hello Achiievers,

In absence of MVP what is the default brokerage for all segments ?

(cash - delivery and intraday, FNO - intraday and positional, Options - intraday and positional, MCX - intraday and positional, Currency - intraday and positional)

I could not locate any link which explains the same on your website.

Further, I understand you are now allowing clients to open only a trading account
with out a demat account. Is that correct ? If yes, please provide me the link of your website for finding out about the details of this scheme.

Thanks.

CArnot

Hello Achiievers,

In absence of MVP what is the default brokerage for all segments ?

(cash - delivery and intraday, FNO - intraday and positional, Options - intraday and positional, MCX - intraday and positional, Currency - intraday and positional)

I could not locate any link which explains the same on your website.

Further, I understand you are now allowing clients to open only a trading account
with out a demat account. Is that correct ? If yes, please provide me the link of your website for finding out about the details of this scheme.

Thanks.

CArnot
The default brokerage in absense of MVP is 5paise , 50paise for all the segments. However this is negotiable to some extent depending upon the volume of trade etc.

Yes now you can open your account with us without Demat provided you would only trade in FNO,MCX or MCX-SX-Currency derevatives. Incase you want to trade in the equity cash market then you need to open a demat account with us.

Our website is : www.achiieversequitiesltd.com
For any query you may mail to [email protected]

Thanks.

looser89

please change your trading platform from odin diet to nest trader for mcx and also a option for web based trading while we on move

looser89

please provide iwin mobile app for your client to trade