Achiievers Equities

soft_trader

Not at all "Naraaz" Soft Trader. Was out on the official visit to North East.

Sorry for not being able to attend the platform.

Take care my Friends.:thumb:
@ achiievers,

The last line of my post "BTW, why are you not coming to trading diary section bhai. Itna naraj kyun bhai?" was not meant to you, it was for Trader Ravi. :)
Any way thanks :)

a1b1trader

@ Achiievers

Today downloaded NOW from your website, in my laptop with OS Windows 7 Home Premium.

But when tried to open NOW, it gives an error
' failed to open mpic congig file '

Please let me know how to resolve this issue.
Thanks

soft_trader

@ Achiievers

Today downloaded NOW from your website, in my laptop with OS Windows 7 Home Premium.

But when tried to open NOW, it gives an error
' failed to open mpic congig file '

Please let me know how to resolve this issue.
Thanks
I also faced the same problem though I had downloaded NOW exe file from a different brokers site. Try running it as "Run as administrator" mode. In my case that had solved my problem.

Hello to achiievers and soft trader
Iam trading with Achiievers since 7 months. Very cheap brokerage and service also good. Iam having small doubt and unable to clear with achiievers desk.
Please throw light on this. Today i made delivery trade in SBI equity. As usual after T+2 days , they went into Demat account. But i requseted the achiievers that, instead of tranferring to dmat asked them to hold with themselves i.e in pool account. My idea is to get margin on my holdings. The very idea of purchasing SBI is they announsed dividend of Rs 41.50 on each share. That dividend payment is made for stock owners from May 30 to June 3rd.
Ok my query is, do i get the dividend if the holdings are in brokers account instead of dmat. Kindly clear my doubt as soon as possible
with regards

soft_trader

Hello to achiievers and soft trader
Iam trading with Achiievers since 7 months. Very cheap brokerage and service also good. Iam having small doubt and unable to clear with achiievers desk.
Please throw light on this. Today i made delivery trade in SBI equity. As usual after T+2 days , they went into Demat account. But i requseted the achiievers that, instead of tranferring to dmat asked them to hold with themselves i.e in pool account. My idea is to get margin on my holdings. The very idea of purchasing SBI is they announsed dividend of Rs 41.50 on each share. That dividend payment is made for stock owners from May 30 to June 3rd.
Ok my query is, do i get the dividend if the holdings are in brokers account instead of dmat. Kindly clear my doubt as soon as possible
with regards
Yes sunny,

You will get dividend and all corporate benefits even if shares stays in brokers account. :)

Do not go for other extreme cheap brokerage. Most of them are not dp.
So What.
What do you mean to say.
Most of the brokers here are not DP, Zerodha is the best example.
And in comparison to Zerodha per trade brokerage, Achiievers MegaPlan is just peanuts.
I previously had a MegaPlan a few months back and is going for it again.

Achiievers

I had a MegaPlan for 3 months with you some months back and could not be able to continue trading for some personal reasons.

Do you still continuing with the MegaPlan and can I subscribe a fresh for this plan for 3 or 6 months.

Do I again have to do some paperwork for this.

Thanks

I also faced the same problem though I had downloaded NOW exe file from a different brokers site. Try running it as "Run as administrator" mode. In my case that had solved my problem.
Thanks for suggesting solution.
I am facing similar problem but my OS is Home Basic. Will it make any difference.
I successfully installed NOW new version 1.8 but failed to login due to same error.
You suggested to run as administrator. Is it something different. How to run in this mode, please explain.
I am single user of the system so assume I run any application as administrator. Please correct me if I am wrong. Previously when I installed version 1.7, I did not face any problem.

Please do help me.