Achiievers Equities

soft_trader

Achiievers

I had a MegaPlan for 3 months with you some months back and could not be able to continue trading for some personal reasons.

Do you still continuing with the MegaPlan and can I subscribe a fresh for this plan for 3 or 6 months.

Do I again have to do some paperwork for this.

Thanks
Yes you can renew your Mega value plan. No paper work needed. Just send them a mail from your registered mail ID requesting them to renew the mega value plan for the tenure you like. It will be done.

Happy Trading :clap:

soft_trader

Thanks for suggesting solution.
I am facing similar problem but my OS is Home Basic. Will it make any difference.
I successfully installed NOW new version 1.8 but failed to login due to same error.
You suggested to run as administrator. Is it something different. How to run in this mode, please explain.
I am single user of the system so assume I run any application as administrator. Please correct me if I am wrong. Previously when I installed version 1.7, I did not face any problem.

Please do help me.
You can try the following:

Right click on NSE NOW icon > select Properties > Go to Compatibility tab > Near the bottom look under Privilege level, you will see an option called "Run this program as an administrator" > check this box > click OK

See if this works or not.

soft_trader

Thanks Soft Trader for providing details for the solution.
But I am sorry that I am still getting the same error.

Is it necessary to shift on 1.8.
Please reply.
Thanks
Yes. It is mandatory to shift to NOW 1.8.x.x
NOW 1.7.x.x will not work anymore. You can call up your broker and they will solve your problem.

Try this........
Uninstall the new version NOW 1.8.4.3.
Delete the following folder..........
C:\Program Files\NOW
Empty recycle bin...
Restart...
Right click on NOW_V.1.8.4.3_Exe_Setup installation file which you use to install the
software.
Choose properties....

installation file.
Continue the installation process.
Right click on NOW.exe inside C:\Program Files\NOW
Choose properties....

Now lauch NOW.
///////////////////////////////
I think you previously upgraded from NOW 1.7.1.0 without uninstalling the previous version. So it given problem.

Hope I have cleared your problem.
Window 7 basic is not the reason for this problem.;)

Happy trading ...
Veera.
Thanks a lot Veera bro, you make my day.
It really helped, and I was able to install and launch NOW 1.8

With the images you posted I also learn, how to run a software as administrator.
Thanks again for the help

Yes sunny,

You will get dividend and all corporate benefits even if shares stays in brokers account. :)

When you avail margin against stock then that stock is in broker's a/c so how you get dividend in your name when stock is not in your named demat a/c

Achiievers can you throw some light here...

Thanks.

soft_trader

When you avail margin against stock then that stock is in broker's a/c so how you get dividend in your name when stock is not in your named demat a/c

Achiievers can you throw some light here...

Thanks.
Well see even if the shares lies in brokers account, the shares are mapped to the trading account, and you can see them from the backoffice. Any corporate benefits such as dividend will first get transferred to the brokers account and then the broker will transfer it to the ledger of the client. Unlike in case of shares lying in client's Demat where bonus directly goes to the bank account, in this case the broker will transfer the dividend amount to the client's ledger.

I also had some HUL shares with achiievers and I was unaware of the dividend issue by the company, but I got the dividend amount added to the ledger. :)

Dear All,
For any issue related to IT ( Now, ODIN, password etc.) please feel free to call up the it support desk at 033-6606 3046.

Thanks.

Well see even if the shares lies in brokers account, the shares are mapped to the trading account, and you can see them from the backoffice. Any corporate benefits such as dividend will first get transferred to the brokers account and then the broker will transfer it to the ledger of the client. Unlike in case of shares lying in client's Demat where bonus directly goes to the bank account, in this case the broker will transfer the dividend amount to the client's ledger.

I also had some HUL shares with achiievers and I was unaware of the dividend issue by the company, but I got the dividend amount added to the ledger. :)
Thanks Soft Trader for clarification.

That's what I was assuming because company can't credit you dividend unless shares are in your named demat a/c

Need to be alert when dividend is due because there are many brokers who don't bother to credit dividend into your ledger unless you ask them to do so.

Nice to hear that achiievers does credit into ledger automatically :)