Achiievers Equities

carnot11

Well see even if the shares lies in brokers account, the shares are mapped to the trading account, and you can see them from the backoffice. Any corporate benefits such as dividend will first get transferred to the brokers account and then the broker will transfer it to the ledger of the client. Unlike in case of shares lying in client's Demat where bonus directly goes to the bank account, in this case the broker will transfer the dividend amount to the client's ledger.

I also had some HUL shares with achiievers and I was unaware of the dividend issue by the company, but I got the dividend amount added to the ledger. :)
Thanks Soft Trader for clarification.

That's what I was assuming because company can't credit you dividend unless shares are in your named demat a/c

Need to be alert when dividend is due because there are many brokers who don't bother to credit dividend into your ledger unless you ask them to do so.

Nice to hear that achiievers does credit into ledger automatically :)
Hi,

This is not good.

There is scope for mal-practice by 2nd rate brokers.

In my opinion even if the shares are pledged for margin, the dividend must go directly to the BO's bank account linked to the demat account similar to non-pledged shares.

Enjoy,
CArnot

Last edited:
Achiievers,

-->Do you charge any interest on fund used for F&O Margin that we get against our stock held in your pool a/c ?

-->Can we use only stock(after haircut) margin for F&O trading or cash margin is also required ?

Creep

Have you seen the complaint list against Achiievers in 3 odd months they are in business on NSE. seems to be more than all these other so called discount brokers put together..

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Have you seen the complaint list against Achiievers in 3 odd months they are in business on NSE. seems to be more than all these other so called discount brokers put together..
to check the complaints against brokers, this link not working now :confused:
http://nseindia.com/content/assist/isc_report1C0910.htm

anyway I think most of the complaints are by investors against selling of their shares or unauthorised trading in their accounts, by RM's etc to generate brokerage. no complaints by active day traders as they are favorites of brokers generating big brokerages while their capital goes for a toss ..........:annoyed::D

Achiievers,

-->Do you charge any interest on fund used for F&O Margin that we get against our stock held in your pool a/c ?

-->Can we use only stock(after haircut) margin for F&O trading or cash margin is also required ?

Where are you Achiievers ??? May I please have these questions answered.