Achiievers Equities

a1b1trader

Thanks for appearance in the thread, after a looooong time :D

Please use to be here for replying our queries and grievances if any.

Further we shall be thankful if you please write a detailed post on cover order. Particularly, how to square off the position(s). As you can see a TJ member faced some problem, out of ignorance.

Further please provide the link to the margin file in your website.

Thanks

kiran_thiru

Ravi
I do not think so.
It is not highly leveraged product.
IMO it is just similar to intraday but since it is with a compulsory stoploss (and you can not avoid it), your loss is limited to a certain value and so lesser margin is required.
thank you bhai. my question is---what is the difference between MIS & cover order? what the margin will we hold for both? is the margin is same for both or less for cover order?

Thanks for appearance in the thread, after a looooong time :D

Please use to be here for replying our queries and grievances if any.

Further we shall be thankful if you please write a detailed post on cover order. Particularly, how to square off the position(s). As you can see a TJ member faced some problem, out of ignorance.

Further please provide the link to the margin file in your website.

Thanks
LOL!! a1bi u r expecting a lot from them,
yesterday i called them to enquire about everything.
When i asked that there is no brokerage calculator on ur website so i want to know about the charges and all, i was told that its the responsibility of the client to calculate all the charges, we don't do that or put files on website.:lol:
The person who talked did not even knew about margin and exposure also.:(

TraderRavi

low risk profile
thank you bhai. my question is---what is the difference between MIS & cover order? what the margin will we hold for both? is the margin is same for both or less for cover order?
MIS is for intraday, NRML for delivery........margin for 1 lot NF is around 11k for MIS........
cover order is different product here you have to mandatory put SL within 1.5% of price and you cannot trail SL, you have to square off at market order......

kiran_thiru

MIS is for intraday, NRML for delivery........margin for 1 lot NF is around 11k for MIS........
cover order is different product here you have to mandatory put SL within 1.5% of price and you cannot trail SL, you have to square off at market order......
thank you bhai, but what about margin for both? how much we spent for them?
in achiiever's website or back office i did not found any information about this clearly. how to tradeCO, how to close the CO, and required margin?
the website is very poor information than others.
:mad::mad::mad::confused::confused::confused:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
thank you bhai, but what about margin for both? how much we spent for them?
in achiiever's website or back office i did not found any information about this clearly. how to tradeCO, how to close the CO, and required margin?
the website is very poor information than others.
:mad::mad::mad::confused::confused::confused:
margin for cover orders , I dont know, have not tried, may be around 7000 rs........ I will check on monday market.....

for more information on cover order , read this blog.....
http://www.zerodha.com/z-connect/blog/view/cover-orders-for-higher-leverage

TraderRavi

low risk profile

a1b1trader

LOL!! a1bi u r expecting a lot from them,
yesterday i called them to enquire about everything.
When i asked that there is no brokerage calculator on ur website so i want to know about the charges and all, i was told that its the responsibility of the client to calculate all the charges, we don't do that or put files on website.:lol:
The person who talked did not even knew about margin and exposure also.:(
:lol::lol::lol:
No I never expected a lot from them, beside low brokerage even with average service.

It has been long since I have an account with them. I think I am one of the oldest client of theirs, when Soft Trader reviewed them here in TJ
And I am glad to say, that there is a lot of improvement in their service. When I say a lot it really means a lot. But improvement is a regular process, which is always on, (like as you pointed out). And I hope they will do it in near future.

People here used to ask about their customer service, my take was, how many times you require to contact customer service of a broker, if you are trading online.

kiran_thiru

Infact there is no cover order button in NOW , is it not enabled ?
:lol::lol::lol:
No I never expected a lot from them, beside low brokerage even with average service.

People here used to ask about their customer service, my take was, how many times you require to contact customer service of a broker, if you are trading online.
yes, ravi bhai. to enable cover order button or at right click. you can contact the customer care, and they will enable it immediately. after restart of now you may found the CO.

a1b1. this is a honor that you are the oldest of achiievers client. in my experience their customercare is very fine and if you have any problems they respond immediately. but what bad is their website is not focused on information clarilty. always we call to customer care we want little information. i think other's websites is better than achiievers. but we have good TJ's here to help.
:clapping::clapping::clapping: