Achiievers Equities

Pick of the Week

SSLT - CMP 196 , TGT - 215/240 , SLOSS - 180, Buy above 198

TATAGLOBAL - CMP 164 , TGT - 180/200 , SLOSS - 150, Buy above 165

Can anyone help us with a screenshot of VPS terminal with cover order trade ?

It would be very helpful for us.
i think the cover order facility enabled only in nest trading terminal.it will equal to all broker..
like zerodha have nest terminal and use cover order facility to decrease day trade margin.
if u need i will make snapshot ..:thumb:

i think the cover order facility enabled only in nest trading terminal.it will equal to all broker..
like zerodha have nest terminal and use cover order facility to decrease day trade margin.
if u need i will make snapshot ..:thumb:

Yes you are true..but we were the first broker in India to request NSE to provide the Cover order facility in NOW terminal also. They took time but made it possible. Yes of course, it would take some more software developmental period to enable its users with almost all the facility as in Nest. So far the going is good and we are thankful to the team NOW.

Thanks for your inputs. Please help us with the screen shot if possible.

narayan78

In NOW terminal - market watch I have 150 symbols but 55 are getting updated.

when market watch opens --- i get this message ---- no of subscription exceed 55.

How this could be solved.

with cheers,
narayan.

Hello,

1-What is the intrday exposure provided by achievers in nse futures and mcx?
2- What are theri turnover charges and stamp duty in mcx ??
For Futures, we are providing 2 times exposure for intraday. In cover order option, the exposure would go up depending upon the script.

For MCX we are currently providing 4 times exposure for intraday.

For charges details, refer our post no 633 on 11.10.2013 in page no 64.

In NOW terminal - market watch I have 150 symbols but 55 are getting updated.

when market watch opens --- i get this message ---- no of subscription exceed 55.

How this could be solved.

with cheers,
narayan.

Dear Narayan,
Eacch market watch would permit you to add 55 scripts only. For more scripts, you need to create a new market watch and can add another 55 scripts and so on.

Hope this helps.

Yes you are true..but we were the first broker in India to request NSE to provide the Cover order facility in NOW terminal also. They took time but made it possible. Yes of course, it would take some more software developmental period to enable its users with almost all the facility as in Nest. So far the going is good and we are thankful to the team NOW.

Thanks for your inputs. Please help us with the screen shot if possible.
dear achiever, herewith i attached zerodha NEST terminal with buy/sell cover order with tool tip..it will help u to understand ..:thumb: