Achiievers Equities

dear achiever, herewith i attached zerodha NEST terminal with buy/sell cover order with tool tip..it will help u to understand ..:thumb:

Thanks a lot for the screen shot. As rightly mentioned, it is a NEST terminal where the broker can adjust the margin requirement percentage manually.

If you see this terminal, you find that for Nifty the max % is 2.5 % whereas for banknifty it is 3%.

This is currently not available in NOW terminal and the team is working on this based on our request.

Thanks a ton again for the screen shot....truly will help us a lot.

Can anyone help me understand how is the service quality of Achiievers . Most of you must have opened accounts with them and traded. Is there anything that might pose as difficulty for me to trade with them ?

Thnx.

ram2010

Thanks a lot for the screen shot. As rightly mentioned, it is a NEST terminal where the broker can adjust the margin requirement percentage manually.

If you see this terminal, you find that for Nifty the max % is 2.5 % whereas for banknifty it is 3%.

This is currently not available in NOW terminal and the team is working on this based on our request.

Thanks a ton again for the screen shot....truly will help us a lot.
Why you are repeating the same thing?

Vps provides cover order for nifty fut(7000 rs) in now terminal.

They mentioned in their thread.

Check it out.

a1b1trader

Can anyone help me understand how is the service quality of Achiievers . Most of you must have opened accounts with them and traded. Is there anything that might pose as difficulty for me to trade with them ?

Thnx.
To answer your query.
Let us know what sort of problems/difficulties, do you anticipate or think of. :D

Which broker you were with previously and problems you faced there.

To answer your query.
Let us know what sort of problems/difficulties, do you anticipate or think of. :D

Which broker you were with previously and problems you faced there.
The biggest concern to me is pay-in pay-out and undue deduction of amount from the ledger. Earlier I have traded with a very renowned broker, with whom I had to practically call their accounts dept several times to get my payout.

Also, I found that they were deducting unnecessary charges from my ledger Delayed Payment Charges where I didnot have a single penny of debit in my account.

I would also like to know about the quality of their offline dealer support. Are they charging any additional rate for offline trades like some other discount broker ?

Ram had mentioned in his post above, that RMS is strict...well I am absolutely ok with it as they would only help me to protect my capital in bad trading days.

a1b1trader

The biggest concern to me is pay-in pay-out and undue deduction of amount from the ledger. Earlier I have traded with a very renowned broker, with whom I had to practically call their accounts dept several times to get my payout.

IMO, there is no problem now. Ask for some more reviews.

Also, I found that they were deducting unnecessary charges from my ledger Delayed Payment Charges where I didnot have a single penny of debit in my account.

Well, I do not find any, so far. But, like with any other broker, you have to keep an eye on your account and contract note, for any error etc.

I would also like to know about the quality of their offline dealer support. Are they charging any additional rate for offline trades like some other discount broker ?

Sorry, so far, I have not use their call and trade service. Yes they must be charging some extra amount for offline trade. Check their website.

Ram had mentioned in his post above, that RMS is strict...well I am absolutely ok with it as they would only help me to protect my capital in bad trading days.

Yes, I agree. It should be like that only
Answers are in blue.

Well, I am with them for quite a long time and more or less satisfied with their service. Actually, while you do online trading, you hardly need to contact your broker, except for a few instances, that too, once in a while. They have improved a lot in their service, since last few months.

Answers are in blue.

Well, I am with them for quite a long time and more or less satisfied with their service. Actually, while you do online trading, you hardly need to contact your broker, except for a few instances, that too, once in a while. They have improved a lot in their service, since last few months.
Thanks a ton buddy.....I called up their customer care and they have confirmed that they are not charging a single penny for offline trading. Its free....:thumb:

@ Trade Like A Tiger

You said margin for 1 lot nifty carry over in Achiievers Equities is 21,990Rs on
23/10/2013. But the website said something different.

http://www.achiieversequitiesltd.com...2023-10-13.pdf

Check this out and tell your opinion. :confused:
Yup...I am getting to buy 1 lot Nifty in carry forward mode with around 21k margin. Achiievers is taking only the 7% span margin unlike other brokers who takes 10% or even more !

Have checked their website and called up the customer care. They have clarified that they are charging only 7% of the turnover. In the margin file uploaded by them in their website, they have shown the conventional margin requirement with additional 3% margin.

SO cheers....:clap: