Achiievers Equities

Re: Achiievers Equities Ltd

Many thanks for answering my query. Glad you answered it.

Just few more queries, please :)

1) CO squaring off rule is same for all brokers. No?

Almost same, only timing for Auto Squared off for closing of cover order are different, some do at 3:10pm, some 3:15pm and some 3:20 pm

2) Either modify or exit - opposite position will not impact the already open position. Correct? Particular when you have only one lot worth of margin.

Please make me right...I think you are asking for 2 Cover Order Positions?

And what will happen if one of the positions is exited by modifying the Stop Loss Order.

If that is the case than squaring off Cover Order-1 will never impact the other open position you are having from Cover Order-2 or through any other order.

Example: you have 10k margin and bought one lot of Nifty futures @6110 with CO. Now is it possible to take one more CO position, say a sell position @6095? Will the RMS allow it? And even it does, will this new position square off the previously bought position of @6110?

No RMS will not allow if you don't have sufficient margin.

Happy Trading!!!

sir for 3 rs stop u want to have 5 rs in pocket fair point. by the same logic wud it be possible for u if in co for the stop of 10 pts u may block margin of 20 or 30 pts only means on rs 1000 or 1500 for one lot of nifty?

i think as per rules i think u will block only maximum loss if my stop loss is 10 pts in nifty then i can take position in one lot on rs 500 m i correct? pl clarify i m intrested only in nifty?

Re: Achiievers Equities Ltd

i think as per rules i think u will block only maximum loss if my stop loss is 10 pts in nifty then i can take position in one lot on rs 500 m i correct? pl clarify i m intrested only in nifty?
Hi,

We don't have any tailor made policy or rules.In cover order whatever be the stock or futures it will block 5% as margin.

We provide NOW as trading software and we are in talks with them to make some features, dynamic and tailor made as per RMS policy of Broker till then it will be 5% as Margin and 3% will be Stop Loss Trigger Price.

Please check our earlier post http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/74228-achiievers-equities-72.html#post904271

Happy Trading !!!

I would like to open an account with you guys scincerely, But what is the assurance that it won't be closed just like VPS Broker? You guys are into market since long as you are promoting , then why did u started this plan just now? whats the reason for all of sudden this meharbani?
I am not against you but the way VPS closed and you have increased charges from 500 to 750 pm (50% hike all of sudden) ain't suggesting cheapest brokerage is not the only path of success or survival?
How many active clients do your team has got within six months of launching this plan. 100 or maximum 200?? So altogether with the earning of approx 2 lakh (assuming 200 active clients per month 400 X 500) How you guys will survive? How many staff do you have what are the basic salary of them?
Hope I am not asking 2 much, as I am having right to ask before opening an account with you.

ram2010

I would like to open an account with you guys scincerely, But what is the assurance that it won't be closed just like VPS Broker? You guys are into market since long as you are promoting , then why did u started this plan just now? whats the reason for all of sudden this meharbani?
I am not against you but the way VPS closed and you have increased charges from 500 to 750 pm (50% hike all of sudden) ain't suggesting cheapest brokerage is not the only path of success or survival?
How many active clients do your team has got within six months of launching this plan. 100 or maximum 200?? So altogether with the earning of approx 2 lakh (assuming 200 active clients per month 400 X 500) How you guys will survive? How many staff do you have what are the basic salary of them?
Hope I am not asking 2 much, as I am having right to ask before opening an account with you.
vps closure cannot be granted as a excuse to take a call against discount broking.

So many discount brokers were in the market.

How they survive? that is the answer.

You better go to icici and open account there.trade for 1 month.
you will feel the difference.

I Think you guys are not interested in new accounts or going to change/close discount Plan in future.
Bye

Re: Achiievers Equities Ltd-Rs.750 Unlimited Trade pm & Rs.15/Order

Dear Investor,

We welcome you to the brokerage free world of Achiievers !!!

Past Initiatives & Offers in 2012-2013

We launched a new plan named "Mega Value Plan" in the financial year 2012-13. The basic motto of the plan was to introduce a hassle free, tensionless and pleasurable trading experience for our clients, where clients would never have to bother about brokerages, to the cost of their trade.

For details https://www.achiieversequitiesltd.com/Static/Megavalueplan.aspx?id=m1&vid=plan

New Offers* for 2013-2014

Achiiever Equities Ltd extends its discounted brokerage schemes for trading in capital market with new exciting plan “Just Rs. 15 per executed order whatever be the size of your trade”.

Just pay Rs. 15 per executed order whatever be the size of your trade. The fee stays the same whether you trade in Delivery, Intraday, Futures, Options, Commodities or Currency – this is our way of simplifying things.

How it works,
An example: If you place a ‘Buy’ order for 250 shares of TCS, this order may get executed at different times till the whole 250 are bought, where we at Achiievers charge you only for the order that you have placed, irrespective of the number of trade it takes to execute the order. The same charges apply for Delivery/Intraday/Futures & Options/Commodities or Currency.

An illustration on our New Scheme to compare with competition & your savings/benefits:https://www.achiieversequitiesltd.com/Static/TradeAndEarn.aspx?id=T1

Happy Trading !!!