Achiievers Equities

Re: Achiievers Equities Ltd

Dear Achiivers,

1) Any progress or update on the bracket order front? :)

2) And will the exposure with the bracket order be the same as with CO? :)

Technically speaking "in terms of safety" there is no difference between CO and bracket order, but still it is better to ask and get clarification... :)

Hi,

We are in continuous talks with NOW team on "Bracket Order" along with other Add-On's, and they have assured us that they are working on "Bracket Order" and will be out very soon with new release.

Regarding exposure, it will be same as Cover Order as Bracket Order is a part of Cover Order.

Happy Trading!!!

Hi,

We are in continuous talks with NOW team on "Bracket Order" along with other Add-On's, and they have assured us that they are working on "Bracket Order" and will be out very soon with new release.

Regarding exposure, it will be same as Cover Order as Bracket Order is a part of Cover Order.

Happy Trading!!!
Thanks. "Very soon", hmmm, means maximum 2-3 months. Right? :) Would be a major coup if you brought that much-sought feature for your clients.

And as an aside, warm by your manners of acknowledging and responding to all relevant posts. Remain the same always :)

Regards

Thanks. "Very soon", hmmm, means maximum 2-3 months. Right? :) Would be a major coup if you brought that much-sought feature for your clients.

And as an aside, warm by your manners of acknowledging and responding to all relevant posts. Remain the same always :)

Regards
Thanks...as confirmed by NOW team today, there are lot of changes going on in the Terminal, hopefully New Version will be released by Jan 2014 end.

Happy Trading !!!

Thanks...as confirmed by NOW team today, there are lot of changes going on in the Terminal, hopefully New Version will be released by Jan 2014 end.

Happy Trading !!!

Excellent. Glad to hear that. :)

1) Currently, are you offering all segments like BSE, NSE, MCX & NCDEX on a single platform?

2) If I refer any person to you, can I get the benefit of referral in future when I open my account with you?

3) Request: Your exposure is at par with your competition. Try to do the same with the Nifty futures margin requirement. Around 11k is slightly on the higher side. Ideally, it should be in the 6k range. If not for the MIS than at least for the CO :) . 4 times exposure is now common!

4) And as a new year gift... put the brokerage and margin calculator on your site :)

Thanks & Regards

Last edited:

Excellent. Glad to hear that. :)

1) Currently, are you offering all segments like BSE, NSE, MCX & NCDEX on a single platform?

No currently we provide NSE & BSE in NOW terminal and MCX Commodity & MCX-SX Currency in ODIN.We are starting NSE Currency in NOW in next 10 days time.

2) If I refer any person to you, can I get the benefit of referral in future when I open my account with you?

Yes you will get,for details please go to https://www.achiieversequitiesltd.com/Static/Friend.aspx?id=F1

3) Request: Your exposure is at par with your competition. Try to do the same with the Nifty futures margin requirement. Around 11k is slightly on the higher side. Ideally, it should be in the 6k range. If not for the MIS than at least for the CO :) . 4 times exposure is now common!

We are trying to do so with Cover Order, its again needs updation in NOW terminal.

4) And as a new year gift... put the brokerage and margin calculator on your site :)

We are trying our level best to include Brokerage Calculator in our website by this month.

You can get Daily Margin Applicable in our website by going to https://www.achiieversequitiesltd.com/Static/Download.aspx?id=24

Thanks & Regards
Happy Trading !!!

Pick of the Week 16.12.2013

Scrip-GDL
CMP-130
Target-150-170
Stop Loss-115
Recommendation-Buy Above 131

Scrip-LT
CMP-1050
Target-1090-1120
Stop Loss-1020
Recommendation-Buy Above 1055

Happy Trading!!!

HI ACHIIEVERS,

I AM FROM CHENNAI, I WANT TO KNOW THE DETAILS ABOUT:-

1) FOR ME, YOUR STAMP DUTY CHARGE IS BASED ON KOLKATTA OR TAMILNADU (FOR TAMILNADU ITS 600/- PER CROE), FOR KOLKATTA HOW MUCH PER CROE.

2) HOW MUCH INTRADAY EXPOSURE IN NSE CASH MARKET

3) ARE YOU GIVING ODIN OR NSENOW SOFTWARE FOR TRADING, I PREFER ODIN.. CAN U GIVE ODIN..? (HOW MUCH PER MONTH FOR ODIN?? OR ITS FREE)

4) PAYOUT AND PAYIN MADE IT ON SAME DAY ( I AM HAVING HDFC BANK ACCOUNT)?

THANKS
:thumb:

HI ACHIIEVERS,

I AM FROM CHENNAI, I WANT TO KNOW THE DETAILS ABOUT:-

1) FOR ME, YOUR STAMP DUTY CHARGE IS BASED ON KOLKATTA OR TAMILNADU (FOR TAMILNADU ITS 600/- PER CROE), FOR KOLKATTA HOW MUCH PER CROE.

Our Stamp Duty charges are of West Bengal and it is Rs.200per crore for Equity Futures

2) HOW MUCH INTRADAY EXPOSURE IN NSE CASH MARKET

It is 5 times through MIS order and 20 to 30 times through Cover Order

3) ARE YOU GIVING ODIN OR NSENOW SOFTWARE FOR TRADING, I PREFER ODIN.. CAN U GIVE ODIN..? (HOW MUCH PER MONTH FOR ODIN?? OR ITS FREE)

We are providing NOW Terminal for trading and its free

4) PAYOUT AND PAYIN MADE IT ON SAME DAY ( I AM HAVING HDFC BANK ACCOUNT)?

If the request is made within 3 p.m. than it will be processed on the same day and you will get the credit that day itself.

For details go to
https://www.achiieversequitiesltd.com/Upload/Download/FUND TRANSFER PROCESS.pdf

THANKS
:thumb:
Happy Trading !!!