Advance Price Action Trading with Demand Supply & More

AlphaT

For my friend @primitivetrader

The QM is already gone twice 2TB. Now the FTR and the MPL. Like you mentioned, there is always a chance that price will come below the FTR to the MPL to pick up orders from the lower stack (which is a better lower price for the insti(s) and also if there are too many SL sell orders from retail side it will become a sweet spot for them!

1572934782106.png

primitivetrader

For my friend @primitivetrader

The QM is already gone twice 2TB. Now the FTR and the MPL. Like you mentioned, there is always a chance that price will come below the FTR to the MPL to pick up orders from the lower stack (which is a better lower price for the insti(s) and also if there are too many SL sell orders from retail side it will become a sweet spot for them!

View attachment 38439
thanks a ton! got it. i think the FTB/2TB are from the swap/flip zone which is coinciding with QM zone. so either wait for MPL of QM or FTR as per trader's profile and risk tolerance.
thanks once again.

AlphaT

I just wanted to say this since I am getting many questions. This method can also be used for longer duration trades (which some might call as investing). For that, it's best to qualify investment candidates with Fundamentals and then enter at qualified DZs where insti(s) are buying. Exits can also be made basis PA which hints at reversals if fundamentals have changed.

I am not a fundamentals expert, but would love to collaborate with anyone with good fundamental knowledge here, and identify good candidates and time their entry with PA, if someone is willing.