Max loss risk-7293.75
Status- Open

TCS Hit limit pricie on PE leg at 99.8
Holding the CE leg till now.

Mcdowell-N still on loss

jyotixxx

Dear somatung,

Sorry for not recognizing you.
Please guide regarding this strategy not so great. My idea is catching the appropriate candidate for a movement( minimum 5%, on any direction). I have found that 5-6% swing gives exit from one leg and gives me opportunity to leave that other leg as profit. e.g. TCS
But daily limit price will stop me from getting deep profits like in Just Dial.
Sitting in front of terminal is not possible for me to track movement except these leave days.

Please give opinions

Dear somatung,

Please guide regarding this strategy not so great. My idea is catching the appropriate candidate for a movement( minimum 5%, on any direction). I have found that 5-6% swing gives exit from one leg and gives me opportunity to leave that other leg as profit. e.g. TCS
But daily limit price will stop me from getting deep profits like in Just Dial.
Sitting in front of terminal is not possible for me to track movement except these leave days.

Please give opinions
Hi Jyotixxx

In post nine of this thread I mentioned some most important points about what you like to do/test: http://www.traderji.com/options/93393-idiots-option-trading-strategy-please-bear-me.html#post957165

In and other post I pointed to some more links which are relevant for your strategy: http://www.traderji.com/futures/91950-day-trading-futures-493.html#post958376 As long as you go long such a straddle atm

As you showed profits in your idea/trades in the first post, I thought you do some how well with what you do. So it seemed to me that you do fine. Make a list of all points you consider as a real problem (beside what you above posted) and post it or use my PM. I will have a look at it. Take care :)

a1b1trader

Dear somatung,

[.......]
With all due respect
@AW10
@Danpickup
@Smart Trade and all Traderji Gurus
Please bear with me.
[........]
Hi Jyoti

Sorry
If you did not recognize, Somatung
He is one of the three mentors, you posted in your first post.

He is DanPickUp with new username Somatung.
Hope you got it now.

DSM

Great thread Jyoti. Have been following your post, and note that you have the right attitude - keeping an open mind and trying to absorb knowledge, experience and wisdom from other traders. Am sure, with this attitude you will go a long way. Take care and successful trading.