Anatomy of a Trend- Volume by Volume!

Be carefull kedar. Dont look only at volume. It can be distribution too (by some FII or large investor.) See the "price movement, wt. average AND volume". If the volume is more at the bottom it is more likely an accumulation. However if it is the peak and volume (sudden increase in volume) is more it probably means that some FII knows that the stock is going to fall and he is distributing the stocks to lock in profits before the possible fall. NSE will still show that as delivery volume too, and the buyers at that moment are going to say OUCH!

Hallo,

REALLY GREAT , SUPERB, VOLUME IS STENGTH OF TREND .TREND WITHOUT VOLUME IS JUST HUMAN BEING WITHOUT FOOD & WATER.

BUT JUST WANT TO KNOW THAT AS VOLUME CONSISTS OF TRADE VOLUME AND DELIVERY VOLUME ( DOWNLOADABLE FILE IS AVAILABLE ON NSE SITE.)

SO CAN WE SAY THAT WITH INCREASE IN VOLUME IF DELIVERABLE POSITION ALSO INCREASES IT SHOWS MORE STRENGTH i.e. ACCUMULATION.

I THINK IT WILL MAKE MORE STRENGTH

KINDLY COMMENT

KEDAR

sudoku1

I spend a good amount of time in analyzing volume, the most neglected part, but the most important! You can enter an uptrend before the others and get out when others enter, or do the reverse ie, find early signs of an impending down trend and get out before everybody! Study the volume in detail and alongwith trendlines and a moving average, you can stay ahead!

I am attaching one chart of an uptrend and I am working on a downtrend, and sideways movement and will post these charts in the coming days. Your comments invited!

Best regards,

ss :D
:thumb:....