Any Software Who can search Graphs ???

Hello every one

I am new to Tech Analysis, and learn in few days that how to predict using candlesticks and DMA analysis, Since candlesticks are more easy to understand for a newbie like me.

But it is very cumbersome to find hammer man stick, I have to open 25-30 graphs to find one hammer man stick.

So can any senior members suggest me is their any software who can search into candlestick graph and tell me that these stocks are having hammer man, If their is any software for so, It will be of great help of mine

Thanks in Advance

No Man, atleast I have not seen any software who can search graphs for you in this way, Although some software search on basis of DMA but not on candlstick graph positions

Some thing have to do at own, but btw any body can tell me a software who can do trading for me that also successfully with 90% accuracy :D

Just kidding :)

V

vvvv

i think u can do it in metastock hwere first it has to be defined tht the particular candle is a hammer-man,then u need to write an explorer for it & explore..for tht u need to know how to program in metastock..

Amibroker is the answer.

This function allows you to scan for about 40 popular Candle patterns. & Add your custom Candle Pattern to the function.
http://www.amibroker.com/library/detail.php?id=424

This is readymade thing. there are more in the library.

But you can do much advanced things if you write your own formula in Amibroker.
(same applies to TS & MS)
Thanks to all members for replying , frankly I was not expecting this much of replies while posting my query, and must say traderji. com is a heaven for traders.

I visited all links of repliers and I found almost in each and every link, what i was looking this was most exciting

Thanks to kamal specially for giving me what i was looking for at such reaonable price tag

dhakkan

Oh !!! now I realize... this was a sales post... Sorry If I am wrong...

Checked the site sbs... it boasts of graph search... pretty basic though... the site says about hammer man.... as an example....

So two of you kamal123 and Monupareta... are either one person... or you two are promotor of the sbs software company....

I guess there are many other ways of selling your software.... have you tried google adwords....try that .. morally that will feel better than creating posts like this .. :)

V

vvvv

Checked the site sbs... it boasts of graph search... pretty basic though... the site says about hammer man.... as an example....

So two of you kamal123 and Monupareta... are either one person... or you two are promotor of the sbs software company....

I guess there are many other ways of selling your software.... have you tried google adwords....try that .. morally that will feel better than creating posts like this .. :)
very well said
the sbs site boasts of everything except tht they dont show u the software.
wht a waste..

Yes you are wrong, I am also using SBS software along with my Meta Stock from last 3 months . Hammer stuff may be old concept for you but not for a new to T.A , Remember one thing not even 10 % of traders knows TECH. Analysis in India , And they are not known of even to this simplest candlestick.

So If any body is trying to do something what is wrong,
This is not yours almost every one including mine's too mentality if somebody's favour about any Indian software we all thinks that they are promoters or even directors.

I am not critisizing you, even I would have said same thing if I was not using SBS software.

I know its not for people who uses Metasatock but its for the people who wants to learn tech analysis , but they find it difficult in Metastock