Any Software Who can search Graphs ???

V

vvvv

Yes you are wrong, I am also using SBS software along with my Meta Stock from last 3 months . Hammer stuff may be old concept for you but not for a new to T.A , Remember one thing not even 10 % of traders knows TECH. Analysis in India , And they are not known of even to this simplest candlestick.

So If any body is trying to do something what is wrong,
This is not yours almost every one including mine's too mentality if somebody's favour about any Indian software we all thinks that they are promoters or even directors.

I am not critisizing you, even I would have said same thing if I was not using SBS software.

I know its not for people who uses Metasatock but its for the people who wants to learn tech analysis , but they find it difficult in Metastock
dont agree at all...if u hav to start learnin tech analysis then there are sites which provides u charting with indicators for free.i wudn waste a single penny on sumthing like sbs nor wud i recmmend any1 to do so.i dont care of only 10% people can do analysis nor do i care abt hammers.once u go into tech analysis the next step u wud do is build up your system.for tht u need a common platform with other programmers to discuss stuff which amibroker or metastock can offer u at the cheapest rate possible.& every1 knows where to hunt around for freebies also.so why shud i spend a single paisa over sbs...
stay away from these kind of softwares...they are all worthless.
if any 1 wants original software with load of features & flexibilty & doesnt want to go hard on his pocket,then go for amibroker.

Dear All,

For all students of the Market, this Great Forum should be used to sharpen the knowledge and clear all misconceptions regarding trading to ultimately become a successful Trader. Using readymade softwares to automatically get buy n sell order, kills that purpose. Because that is similar to getting tips. It takes away the satisfaction of winning and becomes just a tool for making money which can be earned also by manufacturing n selling Gutkhas (hope I spelt it right).

Thanks

Nandini

Dear All,

For all students of the Market, this Great Forum should be used to sharpen the knowledge and clear all misconceptions regarding trading to ultimately become a successful Trader. Using readymade softwares to automatically get buy n sell order, kills that purpose. Because that is similar to getting tips. It takes away the satisfaction of winning and becomes just a tool for making money which can be earned also by manufacturing n selling Gutkhas (hope I spelt it right).

Thanks

Nandini
This is not done mam, This is a public forum not your class room being a SBS USER I would have replied your Post in your language but may be this is difference between us and you

So its better to not to reply in your language but will try to reply in a way Ashes has given, Since we have learned this way only not like in guthka language..... , So if moderator of this post has no objection in posting demonsatration on any selected STOCK then I will definately post here

Always Respect others to get Respected

This is not done mam, This is a public forum not your class room being a SBS USER I would have replied your Post in your language but may be this is difference between us and you

So its better to not to reply in your language but will try to reply in a way Ashes has given, Since we have learned this way only not like in guthka language..... , So if moderator of this post has no objection in posting demonsatration on any selected STOCK then I will definately post here

I agree with what nandini said, not to rely on tips and tricks and rumours.

regd your demonstration, please go ahead and demonstrate your skills and effectiveness, please post all your buys and sells for the next 1 year no one will object to that, we will be more than happy to validate your software.

Dear US,

On 4th April,08 someone says that he had searched for softwares for 2-3 months that would meet his requirements, without success . But suddenly becomes a huge supporter of a s/w on 21st April'08 ???

This Forum is my CLASS ROOM because I am a student of this Forum. This Forum is a Class room for everybody who wants to Learn or Teach trading.

Thanks

Nandini

Last edited:
To Both Nandini and Saraswat

My sincere request to both of you not to make this forum ugly, No matter how good is some software on not good first thing you and all of us must remember while posting anything we are members of traderji then of somewhere else so first thing we should remember to mantain decency here in our words.

Now trying to make this discussion end after my post

From last 2-3 days discussion is going on some piece of software, but I would like to tell in starting that I am also using same software and get information of that software I got from here only.

But dear both of you must understand that every body has right to say his or her thing but only when if it said in proper manner , What Ashes tried was his personal choice not only SBS users but anyone who is known to technical analysis can perform same action on some other stock.

So it is not so that after few demonstration of their skills SBS users will become hero here, If some thing is good then that will come out in one way of another, no body can deny that or if that peice of software was is not good then nobody would have given such a given open challenge.

So being a SBS user and traderji member I am requesting to all SBS users stop this demonstration here and apply to their trading only not in any public forums to make people confuse,

Now coming to people who are criticising this software, They are saying this thing because they think that what Ashes said done here was based on tips , Since they are working on Father of all Indian software i.e MetaStock or AmbiBroker.

But just to put in your knowledge SBS is not a software in category of these software , I am not saying that it is better or not better than that but trying to explain that It has a different segment or you can think SBS and AB or MS are doing different jobs. They can not be compared since both doing different job.

Now I will not discuss any thing more what they do but what i am trying to say is this is doing something else, which is purely based on technical analysis but in a different way

One last thing 19 days are more than enough not just to become such supporter but infact give a better demonstration what ashes gave.

Dear Who-ever-concerned,

This is a good case study.

Before INVESTING in any ANYTHING, ALWAYS check the FUNDAMENTALS. (e.g. View Public Profile, Find all Posts).

Lesson Learnt: AVOID PENNY STOCKS (if one is not an insider) FULL STOP

Thanks

Last edited:
U

uasish

What i understand reading all the posts there is mainly 2 views here :=

With a very inoccous query the discussion started.

a) People having confidence on a Ready Made Module & trying to draw attention to their module.

b) People who are prepearing themselves to MAKE a Module of their own.

Now it has even come to a showdown.

There are many threads where people share their findings and normally when a persistent good ratio is found over a period of time ,the Forum members acknowledges that.

V

vvvv

today i realised i am the biggest fool who was replying to these things & wasting my time & i still am.
i have got the gist ...
sbs is a very gud software...
1)it is better than metastock,amibroker,tradestation,etc,etc & all those combined together.
2)spending 1800 rs only per year is going to turn u into a millionare.

I REALLY AM A FOOL ATTENDING THIS TRADERJI MEET & MEETING THE GREAT TRADERS LIKE SAINT & ASHISHDA & TRYING TO GRASP SUMTHIN ABT WHT THAY HAVE SAID.THEY DONT USE SBS?????:eek: HOW CUM..???

I WISH ALL THE GR8 TRADERS IN THE WORLD ALL USED SBS..

pkjha30

Hi

I was little curious after reading posts in this thread.Looks like all of them not only registered during March 2008, butalso posted similar messages on Internet from 13th March 2008 with supporting comments on the same day. Good job by "Sharma & Sharma" Company from "Jaipur" in promoting this software . Only thing I found interesting is that no lively discussion took place any further on those message boards as it has found an active userbase here.

Without commenting on the merit of software as such I find views of raosrinivas very sensible. One should really come clean and say that they want members to check this softwares and may be should pay traderji.com a percentage of sales if members buy it. :D

pankaj :)