Any Software Who can search Graphs ???

V

vvvv

Hi

I was little curious after reading posts in this thread.Looks like all of them not only registered during March 2008, butalso posted similar messages on Internet from 13th March 2008 with supporting comments on the same day. Good job by "Sharma & Sharma" Company from "Jaipur" in promoting this software . Only thing I found interesting is that no lively discussion took place any further on those message boards as it has found an active userbase here.

Without commenting on the merit of software as such I find views of raosrinivas very sensible. One should really come clean and say that they want members to check this softwares and may be should pay traderji.com a percentage of sales if members buy it. :D

pankaj :)
very gud observation..never underestimate a small state like jaipur w.r.t stock markets..i have seen lots of tipsters like these here & there & in sum other communitites who are from jaipur.

sbs software...i didn't really get what is there in it...my first few minutes look at software views are as follows

1)graphs are not clean
2)limited parameters setting options
3)resizing of window is not existing
4)always you need to close window before going for new option
5)reports can be generated if one can write data base queries or using excel you can get fairly almost all.

on the whole lot of improvement is needed from sbs side.

JUST looked at (9.08am,23april)...BEML chart ...i think steam is running out of it ...buying at that level is high risk....i don't say that it will not move further up ...it will only if indices show more strength..

a small retracement ..possible down side 1080 to 1070...upside a bit risky.

regards
suba