Applying Sonic R Strategy in NSE, MCX - Discussion

zabeen2004

You rock Vinod. Posting realtime charts with good examples for TS2. I believe from today Zinc, Lead, Nickel will start getting selling pressure. Today's close is very important. Our Sonic System will let us know the trend. If any of the above stock closes with RED/Violet candle in DTF then high probability of trend change.

rpsvinod

You rock Vinod. Posting realtime charts with good examples for TS2. I believe from today Zinc, Lead, Nickel will start getting selling pressure. Today's close is very important. Our Sonic System will let us know the trend. If any of the above stock closes with RED/Violet candle in DTF then high probability of trend change.

zabeen..let's..wait..try..to..share..if..happend

shall..we..cosider..this..fibo.level..23.0%..for..buy.:confused:

Regards,

VINOD. RPS

zabeen2004

zabeen..let's..wait..try..to..share..if..happend

shall..we..cosider..this..fibo.level..23.0%..for..buy.:confused:

Regards,

VINOD. RPS
Vinod,
Fibonacci levels such as 23% and 50% are too powerful as most of the time stocks will respect it. But however it can be used as an exit or entry depending upon the confirmation from either PA waves or Volume color candles. You cannot buy 23% retracement when it retraces from low. I will add more abt fibonacci levels when I find more time on these levels. you can also get more information in google about the high importance of fibo levels.

rpsvinod

Vinod,
Fibonacci levels such as 23% and 50% are too powerful as most of the time stocks will respect it. But however it can be used as an exit or entry depending upon the confirmation from either PA waves or Volume color candles. You cannot buy 23% retracement when it retraces from low. I will add more abt fibonacci levels when I find more time on these levels. you can also get more information in google about the high importance of fibo levels.

no prob..learning more about this..

VINOD. RPS