Applying Sonic R Strategy in NSE, MCX - Discussion

I once faced this problem when I hadn't put in complete data.
I had received an email that they will close dummy accounts. So I re registered with the full details and everything has been fine since then.
i filled correct details but they stopped.
now i trying different data vendor i will scribe for it, if gls service not resumed

zabeen2004

Vinod,

No it is not a valid breakout as per the chart. Candle must close below both trend and EMA then a retest and low breakout didn't happen. If it would have broken below 1128 then yes its a valid short setup.

zabeen2004

tnanx..sateshchand..How to find retracement?

VINOD. P
Its simple draw fibonacci lines between the days high and low as you did earlier on daily chart..... Remember the most important fibonacci levels for buy and sell are 23% and 50%.

zabeen2004

Buy Axisbank Put 1520 at 4 rs with full Risk and expect 1:1, 1:2, 1:3 reward. Since this is expiry need to place selling order as well

zabeen2004

Yes you are correct for DTF but for intraday you need to draw similarily with days high and low which is the best option
You can use this indicator for intraday which draws levels automatically. Remember IMP.. when maket opens with gapup and gapdown this may not show the fibo levels accurately so check that before trading based on fibo levels for intraday.
http://codebase.mql4.com/download/26656

rpsvinod

Yes you are correct for DTF but for intraday you need to draw similarily with days high and low which is the best option
You can use this indicator for intraday which draws levels automatically. Remember IMP.. when maket opens with gapup and gapdown this may not show the fibo levels accurately so check that before trading based on fibo levels for intraday.
http://codebase.mql4.com/download/26656

zabeen,

thanks..for timely upddates..BTW..Is it right entry..@ fibo 50% Made Short @ 1129.50..:D

VINOD. RPS