Applying Sonic R Strategy in NSE, MCX - Discussion

zabeen2004

Vinod,
Yes Nickel should fall more as LME traded closed with a bearish candle pattern on yesterday. We may see levels below 1100 today but never let a winning trade to be a loser at any cost....

zabeen2004

BPR,

I tested Renko's many times but its not suitable for my trading style because of the reasons below.

Most of the Renko's Repaint which led huge confusions and emotions after a trade taken and failed but chart shows good profits but nothing in RT.
Unable to find people whom have knowledge on how to setup brick size for Equities.
IT WILL FREEZE your computer and charting software very frequently when you open multiple charts with indicators.
Remember you need to open 2 charts for 1 stock.
It is very hard to find renko experts for our exchanges.

Finally.... it has never worked for me... may be not suitable for my trading style and I would advise you to test it realtime before you take any decision on using Renko style trading...

here is the nifty renko chart.

What up with the big shadows? am I doing something wrong?
The shadows should not be bigger than the brick? right ?
RENKO bar succes only with proper brick size.
main reanson to us it is to reduce confusion.
most of indicators works very well in renko charts than time charts.
RENKO charts having advantages of 1mnt and 1hr charts.
we can not trade with renko charts with like 1mnt chart style trading
my thumb rule for brick size 5 to 10 times less bars than 1mnt chart.
we can trade with renko charts without any indicators.
all these with my personal research done on renko bars

i could not post any charts because i am out of station

zabeen2004

Not even a single candle to close above Dragon line since its short setup from 6254. This is in 1 MTF and not in any higher TF's. That's the real power of SONIC R SYSTEM 60+ points in 1 MTF for crudeoil....

Just a comparision of another best trading system in 1 MTF