Applying Sonic R Strategy in NSE, MCX - Discussion

see same indicators showing differently in the charts but more reality in renko charts.
support res indicator in renko before showed only but not in 5mnts chart. these are good for target
same template applied for 5mnts and renko
one more problem of renko chart it will not properly update if started after break.
after starting open 1mnt chart open edit of renko indicator and close it will replot and updates properly

Last edited:

zabeen2004

5 MNTS CHART

ZINC renko brick size 10
Sateshchand,

I believe you posted the chart without scrolling it as it shows 16th April data in regular candlestick chart and in renko its as it is.

Here it is for Candlestick and renko difference.

I believe it suits you well but not for me as I watch many stocks and practiced well in 1 MTF for years. Anyways thanks for sharing your experience in Renko which would definitely of help to thread readers..

yes zabeen it suits me may not for you.
after trying hundreads of systems on amibroker metastock ninja trader.
i like this renko system because of above which tells every thing even for newbee.

Dear Zabeen / Vinod Sir ,

I have doubt regarding Sonic Systems.

1. What is the use of RDH and RDL lines ?

2. What is the difference between MR1 and DR1 lines?

3. How to use this system more effectively ?

Waiting for your reply

Sivgates

zabeen2004

You are correct... Every trader has their own style of trading which suits them well. Like you i have too tried many premium trading systems in MT4 even some of them costs in lakhs... Thankfully i didnt pay that much amount to get fooled off but yes i have tried them and found which is of no use. Finally I found sonic r system to be more effective for taking trade decisions for me. I came to the mindset of not use any repainting indicators.

Looking forward to your RT contributions and experience with Renko

zabeen2004

Dear Zabeen / Vinod Sir ,

I have doubt regarding Sonic Systems.

1. What is the use of RDH and RDL lines ?

2. What is the difference between MR1 and DR1 lines?

3. How to use this system more effectively ?

Waiting for your reply

Sivgates

Sivgates,

1.RDH and RDL - Highest possible upper and lower targets based on daily range of stock.
2. MR1,DR1 etc are resistance points and you can use them for exit points in uptrend. Similarly DS1,MS1 in downtrend.
3. Read this thread... I have posted as much as information and you can also post your questions if any which will be ansered.

Please read POST 1. Which has more information about this system and trading styles.