Applying Sonic R Strategy in NSE, MCX - Discussion

umeshmandal

Thanks to RPSVinod Rish for directing me here for input on trading Crude !

Are we using 30 minutes chart?

Can anyone translate in "English" the Sonic R strategy !? I mean to say, what is it based on : Something like :Enter when XMA High beraches XMA low and ADX is above XX value go long and SL when price closes below X indicator !

I dont use MT or AMI hence this query ! If this info is not available, please forget it.

Am going through the thread and shall revert with more queries.

zabeen2004

yes you got it sir, thanks ,if you dont mine ,will you pls show this entry in charts:D,sorry for disturbance and one more request nickel lme charts in which broking mt4,(like xtb ),
Volumes will be different from brokers to broker so TS1 will be different from your chart and mine. I have posted the TS2 with entry and SL for you.

rpsvinod

Zabeen,

this classic set up on NICM..Can u brief the role of Trend Scanner? How to find it on RT..any basic rules?

Pls Clarify if time permits..

VINOD. RPS

zabeen2004

Vinod,

Trend scaner is used to identify the trend power.If its >75.... high probability of wining. Watch this indicator whenever a S/R area broken to get additional confirmation on trade.

Ayush,
Its the link directly from source website and which works well. Re-Download and try any unzipping software.