Applying Sonic R Strategy in NSE, MCX - Discussion

zabeen2004

Buy axisbank only when it breaks 1525 with SL 1516.9
Please dont buy below that as its finding very hard to break 50% retra, todays Active Resistance and Yhigh.

zabeen2004

Here is the status of the trades I posted in this thread today. Accuracy is 50% but profit is good. This is how we can make money in the market. Those who really make money in the market will agree to this 100% rest will say my system has 99.9% accuracy and I can prove it.... but in reality those who say 99.9 are lost.

29th April
Stock TradeProfit or loss Points
Nickel Buy Loss -1.7
Nickel Sell Profit 9.3
Nickel Sell BE -
Axisbank Buy Profit 15
BB Sell Profit 10
Crudeoil Sell Loss -12
Nifty Sell Loss -13

Please note that I have added only the trades I posted here. All my other trades were not posted...Anyways all the best to ALL trades

rpsvinod

Here is the status of the trades I posted in this thread today. Accuracy is 50% but profit is good. This is how we can make money in the market. Those who really make money in the market will agree to this 100% rest will say my system has 99.9% accuracy and I can prove it.... but in reality those who say 99.9 are lost.

29th April
Stock TradeProfit or loss Points
Nickel Buy Loss -1.7
Nickel Sell Profit 9.3
Nickel Sell BE -
Axisbank Buy Profit 15
BB Sell Profit 10
Crudeoil Sell Loss -12
Nifty Sell Loss -13

Please note that I have added only the trades I posted here. All my other trades were not posted...Anyways all the best to ALL trades
zabeen,

When i real test by using this system on nicklemini & silvermic..8 out of 10 trades are positive..So surely i said above 50% accuracy..assured..thanks to u..intro a great system..miles to go.

VINOD. RPS

zabeen2004

zabeen,

When i real test by using this system on nicklemini & silvermic..8 out of 10 trades are positive..So surely i said above 50% accuracy..assured..thanks to u..intro a great system..miles to go.

VINOD. RPS
Vinod,

This system has consistent accuracy above 70%... sometimes even better than that.
In my earlier post my motive is to reflect that even with 50% accuracy profits greater than 4k so what incase if its accuracy above that???.... Just imagine...Its just a mind twister...