Applying Sonic R Strategy in NSE, MCX - Discussion

zabeen2004

Buy canbank 295 for positional ...

broken upper resistance with heavy volumes. Protective SL is at 277.9 and if it holds strong 290's then we can see 323/354

Last edited:

rpsvinod

Ok Vinod... Take care.... i doubt it didn't stop. Anyways return back when you get it running.
Demo account with invalid name and email id will be disabled without any notices and avoid opening multiple demo account without any specific purpose.

unable to login, even with the specified ip address 5.175.225.242 in server.
tried uninstalling and reinstallating 5-6 times. was working till day before yesterday. Stopped suddendly giving invalid account
Zabeen,

ref..above msg..i got the same issue..so..plan to paid stuff..after get some concepts..of this system.

VINOD. RPS

if you login in two machines they disabling.
if you want use ids but take care not from same ip
if you want change different id disconect net reconnect with new ip.
l think they going start service with 1000 per month many websites come up

rpsvinod

Ok guys I will resume as and when some active users rejoin this thread.... Thanks to all...
you are right zabeen when none showing any response i am also keeping quite from now
Dear Zabeen/SC., Thanks a lot for ur valuable input..both r great teacher..

Zabeen just keep on eye..here

http://www.traderji.com/energy/92606-315-strategy-crude-oil-ng-trade-intraday-result.html

If anything special move on crude & NG..pls update if possible.:thumb:

Regards,

VINOD. RPS

zabeen2004

What happen zabeen sir.am doing only commodity .so unable to post equity questions.just watching sonic charts always.pls continue your job .
Sunshinerays,

I will be definitely posting my views RT but may not be able to update all the calls but will be actively participating on every queries that you have with regards to Sonic R System. I am here to help people whom need help and advise using simple and powerful trading system which is "SONIC R System." Post charts with any doubts you have and I will definitely reply as and when possible.

Dear thread readers,
I am neither bothered nor worried whether you participate or not but any unneccessary argument posts. My kind request is to pls post anything useful for the Traderji members which will add contribution in TJ and a satisfaction for you.

I would say million thanks to the moderators whom helping a lot in keeping this thread alive and active.
Thanks again Moderators..