Applying Sonic R Strategy in NSE, MCX - Discussion

rpsvinod

I had dropped GLS an email.
They checked my details and said that the account was accidentally deleted and asked me to re-register. Its working now.

:)
PreSap,

there's contact form only on their site..drop the details reg activation..is it right way? if any support mail id..pls update..thanx for remind this msg..searching some paid stuff..I miss Sonic R..

VINOD. RPS

any idea about this mt4 data. thier phone number always busy.
for giving demeo waitting the people like call tomorrow call after two.
and thiere demo only two hours.
from yesterday i am calling i could not get demo.
is they reseller of gls. he is from chenai
w w w risingcomtrade .in/index.html

zabeen2004

any idea about this mt4 data. thier phone number always busy.
for giving demeo waitting the people like call tomorrow call after two.
and thiere demo only two hours.
from yesterday i am calling i could not get demo.
is they reseller of gls. he is from chenai
w w w risingcomtrade .in/index.html
I believe they are from Kerala and not from Chennai. I remember contacting them earlier but you wont even get demo apart from viewing their screens using remote assistant tools. They used SDWINGFX's MT4 and charged 1500 but now reduced the price and offering more symbols it seems in cash, options etc... Honestly i have never tried their services because of certain reasons like..no demo, improper contact details etc...

zabeen2004

Dear Sateshchand,
I would kindly request you to post charts from MT4 platform alone in this thread to avoid any unnecessary diversion from thread's motive. I hope you understand what i mean here...
You are doing good job in helping others .....

rpsvinod

vinod for u
crude 1mnt elitwave mtpredictor
Dear SC,

Thanks for ur effort especially for me..btw very surprising how 'll u manage all these charting set up..

Right now i'm very comfortable on Ami only..Slowly adopting MT4 by the guidance of first thread of zabeen's..reg Sonic R..

For that only i can't track ur renko chart..and u said for this renko needs..high end system ..but i 'm having usual 4GB RAM Laps..So this's the reason..for not active on ur thread:D

Regards,

VINOD. RPS