Astro prediction for Intraday S&P Nifty - Live Updates (only if i've freetime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

:lol:
if u ask i can suggest u to be a short seller dont trade long's you may find good trades only after 12 o clock try to take more breakdown setup's this help's u in long term trading success. u can trade banks & cements,mining,transportation stocks. u need to b more aggresive rather than cautious means take risk more.

This on my basis of astro view on u as ur question was asked on thursday.

I'm not astrologer but just an astro trader.
:thumb::thumb::clap::clap::clapping::clapping:Thank you buddy i am really deeply thankful to you and if your trend works ill really like to thankyou personally :thumb::thumb::clap:
Could i ask you a last small thing if atall you dont mind

Should i trade during rahukaal (Rkaal) and i follow Rkaal as per kaalnirnay website panchang if that site has any problem\err so could you sujjest me a tool or website to find excat Rkaal and shubhkaal and also should i trade in bank nifty as i am afraid of playing in it as it is highly volatile and even if i keep a stoploss of 20 rs in normal condition market it get trig within moments if it gives money it showers but if it takes money so it doesnt take time to make a person out of pocket

i forgot to mention one small more thing that why all -ve charged days like amavasya and ghran give me opportunity to earn i got my job on same day i earned 45k the biggest amt till date on that -ve charged day this is just my assumption correct me if i am wrong

should i trade during rahukaal (rkaal) and i follow rkaal as per kaalnirnay website panchang if that site has any problem\err so could you sujjest me a tool or website to find excat rkaal and shubhkaal and also should i trade in bank nifty as i am afraid of playing in it as it is highly volatile and even if i keep a stoploss of 20 rs in normal condition market it get trig within moments if it gives money it showers but if it takes money so it doesnt take time to make a person out of pocket

do you think that in rahukaal, shares go down every day or it is your observation. If i analyse my trading in share market, i earned in rahu kaal and lose in rahu kaal.
Serious. With out doing or observing ourselves, it is not appropriate to comment because it affects moral of other persons.

susheel04

Should i trade during rahukaal (Rkaal) and i follow Rkaal as per kaalnirnay website panchang if that site has any problem\err so could you sujjest me a tool or website to find excat Rkaal and shubhkaal and also should i trade in bank nifty as i am afraid of playing in it as it is highly volatile and even if i keep a stoploss of 20 rs in normal condition market it get trig within moments if it gives money it showers but if it takes money so it doesnt take time to make a person out of pocket
try using (sri muhurta) or (daily astrology explorer) software for neutralizing your karmas.

daily astrology explorer gives chowgadia wch u can time for entries.

for you i can prefer entering in rahu kaal by your rahu placement.

Instead of taking direct trades with real money u can back test with your old Trading records done on some xyz dates to check with your Rahu kaal & trades taken after 12 o clock.

if you ask about stock loss it depend on your trading system you are using now. if work with technicals u should follow strict money management 1% or 2% but if you prefer to use astro models u need to wait till i post my tutorial's.

Stoploss hit means u are doing right u need to check ur postion size to enter new trade!

if not hit something wrong with the stock or stock is moving UP.

susheel04

do you think that in rahukaal, shares go down every day or it is your observation. If i analyse my trading in share market, i earned in rahu kaal and lose in rahu kaal.
Serious. With out doing or observing ourselves, it is not appropriate to comment because it affects moral of other persons.
i dont say rahu kaal price move in trending fashion most of the the time what i found from rahu kaal is a Range bound movements only.Which means a Trader's time to enter into market.u may considered lucky or unlucky depends on the placement of Rahu in your chart.

susheel04

i forgot to mention one small more thing that why all -ve charged days like amavasya and ghran give me opportunity to earn i got my job on same day i earned 45k the biggest amt till date on that -ve charged day this is just my assumption correct me if i am wrong
you are correct it happens same with me...

susheel04

i was going thru thread of Narrowbar7 Setup found interesting about two things

Expansion mean play of jupiter
Contraction mean play of saturn

i wish other astro's to look at this posted in fourm...
:thumb:
...and narrow bar 7 is nothing but weekly cycle repeated for each planet i.e. Monday to friday for duration of 24 hours which is linked up with sun. we can see the aspects for further study especially jupiter & saturn with sun & moon with lord of the day & lagna by seeing this we can be ahead of Expansion & contraction of daily range. i've been just experimenting but not come to a conclusion. hope someone get's good clue in finding the right method can post their suggestions...
:thumb:

here is link
http://www.traderji.com/advanced-trading-strategies/29825-trading-nr7-setup.html

interested can follow ...
has anyone made effort to read this???:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.