Astro prediction for Intraday S&P Nifty - Live Updates (only if i've freetime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nifty is breaking so all bears be ready to just short short and short thank u all

trade4joisar

Hi trade4joisar,
Iam working on your chart. If you can give the minute of birth it will be good for precise calculations. Meanwhile try to get dates and periods when you got Max profits and and Max loss, that will be useful for backtesting and calculating the future timing for trading.
Happy Trading:)
Max Loss - 48800 - 10/12/10
Max Profit - 41146 - 02/12/10

Before August'2010 i was a investor, and then i started trading in market with futures from Nov'2010.
From there on i have made around 2.5 L loss. :mad:

susheel04

Hello Susheel, K.Boopathy

I also have same situation like 4209211. Made a huge loss even after getting assisted by people who says we do not make loss trade.
Even as a investor, i entered in 2007 & now have same amount in my account due to subprime loss & now because of scams

Biirth Date: 13/07/1973
Time: 8 PM (minutes required ?? need to search)
Place: Mulund, Mumbai

Thanks in advance
This is ur Chart

By susheel04 at 2011-02-17

your moon sign is mesha ur mind always force u to trade for Short Trades But you should never trade only Go for Long Trade.

Key to your Success mantra as per astro is "Discipline Discipline Discipline"

Your Birthday is 13 = Rahu (Giver of Money in Trading)

if you are making losses Think of Discipline due to Shani

you are born on day of Saturday again refers Shani=discipline.

your jupiter shows deblitated never go for investments

Can make money in market placement of your venus in Saturn star.

Saturn has 2 qualities
1.Tapasvi - Hardworker
2. yama - Punisher

What do u Think where u Stand?
u dont have to answer me u can answer for urself for trading results.

My view on astro differs from other astro's but i'm only trader like u.

Hi,
On what basis you are trading? Technicals, tips or guss work. My sincere advice is get hold of technicals first, with weekly and daily charts. Then look for opportunities for trading. I use Astro as a supportive tool for my technicals.
And I also require the periods you made gain/loss. This is for testing your astrological zone.

susheel04

many Western Trading Setup's are made in years back the same thing is repacked & sold but what i looking is i'm just trying to find Origin of that work & seeing the correlation with astrology.

trade4joisar

Thanks a lot Susheel & Boopathy for taking time & helping me to get something which i want.
I am really greatful to you.

your moon sign is mesha ur mind always force u to trade for Short Trades But you should never trade only Go for Long Trade.
You mean i should enter trade only when it is bullish? If Yes all my previous losses were because of long only (
Key to your Success mantra as per astro is "Discipline Discipline Discipline"
Yes, I do not have discipline of SL while trading in the market.
Your Birthday is 13 = Rahu (Giver of Money in Trading)
Can you give more details:confused:
your jupiter shows deblitated never go for investments
You mean never go for Long term investment?
Only short term / Medium term?
Can make money in market placement of your venus in Saturn star.

Saturn has 2 qualities
1.Tapasvi - Hardworker
2. yama - Punisher

What do u Think where u Stand?
u dont have to answer me u can answer for urself for trading results.
Actually i am Hardworker (not because i need to tell this in public :)).

Any other suggestion please.

trade4joisar

Hi,
On what basis you are trading? Technicals, tips or guss work. My sincere advice is get hold of technicals first, with weekly and daily charts. Then look for opportunities for trading. I use Astro as a supportive tool for my technicals.
And I also require the periods you made gain/loss. This is for testing your astrological zone.
Before on tips, never done guss work & now started technicals :)

As i mentioned before before August 2010 i was 100% investor & then found nothing going as per plan so started Swing, Intraday Trading & this is even worst than long term investor. :lol:

Before on tips, never done guss work & now started technicals :)

As i mentioned before before August 2010 i was 100% investor & then found nothing going as per plan so started Swing, Intraday Trading & this is even worst than long term investor. :lol:
Hi trade4joisar,
As i said earlier i determine the trend using weekly and daily and then go for intraday. Apart from astro only Elliot wave got the predictive nature for the future market movements all other technical tools has to be used along with other things say stoc with rsi. If you want i can show my screen thro team viewer.

Hi trade4joisar,
As i said earlier i determine the trend using weekly and daily and then go for intraday. Apart from astro only Elliot wave got the predictive nature for the future market movements all other technical tools has to be used along with other things say stoc with rsi. If you want i can show my screen thro team viewer.
hello, Boopathy, can u please tell me, what do u use for elliott wave

Status
Not open for further replies.