Astro prediction for Intraday S&P Nifty - Live Updates (only if i've freetime)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hai ,
All astros,

The following is the next week astrological view of the one of the astrologer on the market. it may be useful for somebody to think in that way too ..

________

Feb 21- 25

Stocks in New York inched higher yet again last week as more positive
earnings reports kept the QE2 rally intact. The Dow closed up 1% to
close at 12,391 while the S&P500 finished at 1343. This bullish outcome
was not unexpected given the Sun-Neptune conjunction that was exact on
Thursday. This was a favourable pairing that corresponded fairly
closely with larger up days. I had expected a little more in the way of
downside due to the Saturn aspects on Monday and Friday, but the result
was unimpressive as Monday-Tuesday was only mildly negative while Friday
was actually an up day on the Dow, although broader indexes like the
NYSE Composite were mostly flat.

Indian markets staged an impressive rebound last week as bargain hunters
moved in and bought banking and metal shares. Despite a fairly sharp
decline Friday, the BSE Sensex climbed almost 3% to 18,211 while the
Nifty ended the week at 5458. While I thought the early week might be
somewhat bearish, the overall strength of the market was not unexpected
given the favourable placement of the Sun with Neptune. Friday's
sell-off was a reminder of the continuing power of Saturn as its aspect
with Venus saw a loss of optimism. Indian markets are attempting to
rally after a severe correction and may also be buoyed by the fact they
are in pre-budget mode as the government releases its Union Budget on
Saturday 26 February. On the day of the budget, there will be an
alignment of Sun, Jupiter and Pluto which will reflect bold and
assertive plans to deal with pressing financial problems such as
inflation. While this combination seems quite bullish, it also may
ultimately be inflationary in the long run. We will have to see how
that shakes out.

As reports of the economic recovery increasingly fill the US media, one
wonders when this positive feedback loop will come to a stop. The good
news continues to bring new money into the market as more fund managers
put the recession behind them, and yet there is an irony here that poses
a risk to the rally: if the economy recovers too quickly, the Fed may be
forced to wind down its QE2 stimulus measures ahead of schedule. Fears
of inflation are lurking in the background here so too much growth could
cause the Fed to hit the brakes and withdraw the liquidity from the
market. This would likely be problematic for stocks. With the
Jupiter-Saturn opposition aspect coming up at the end of March, it would
seem that we are getting closer to a more pessimistic view of the
economy. This may or may not reflect new economic data. Since the
market is all about perceptions, Saturn's growing influence may mean
that we are simply shifting towards a 'glass half-empty' outlook.

This week promises to be very interesting as Mercury and Mars are in
conjunction with Neptune and all three are in aspect with Ketu, the
South Lunar Node. Mars-Neptune combinations generally reflect
difficulty and the nodal influence from Ketu has the potential to both
magnify and distort market behaviour. Since the aspects are closest in
early and midweek, markets may be more vulnerable to declines then.
(N.B. US markets are closed for a holiday Monday) Some markets may be
subject to steep sell-offs here. The late week period appears to be
somewhat positive as Mercury conjoins the Sun and both move into
alignment with Jupiter on Friday.

good job manohara great work nice research

Can u read my Chart?

By susheel04 at 2011-02-16

Here is transit chart

By susheel04 at 2011-02-16

Anyone can read & tell some views

According to me the above mentioned person has attained his fincial stablity after 30-35 yrs he is very sincere in his nature a littlebit shot temper and also attached towards one person for whom he can do any thing

he may have one vehicle or he would have never face any problem while travelling or for vihicle along with that he should be tall fair and his best time s going on and on and on i.e after 38 yrs he will see allround sucess and to be specific his timming till 27 mar will remain so so but after that till 17 apr a little bad path after that till 11 june again so so but after that again till 17/11/2011 he will have a rocking time great for all deeds but only in between he may suffer some health related problems but will not bother much as he is in good phase of time

susheel:lol: i am not confident about what ever i have written correct me if i m wrong anywhere:confused:

but if i am right:rofl::clap: then do acknoledge me about this thank you:clapping:

susheel04

According to me the above mentioned person has attained his fincial stablity after 30-35 yrs he is very sincere in his nature a littlebit shot temper and also attached towards one person for whom he can do any thing

he may have one vehicle or he would have never face any problem while travelling or for vihicle along with that he should be tall fair and his best time s going on and on and on i.e after 38 yrs he will see allround sucess and to be specific his timming till 27 mar will remain so so but after that till 17 apr a little bad path after that till 11 june again so so but after that again till 17/11/2011 he will have a rocking time great for all deeds but only in between he may suffer some health related problems but will not bother much as he is in good phase of time

susheel:lol: i am not confident about what ever i have written correct me if i m wrong anywhere:confused:

but if i am right:rofl::clap: then do acknoledge me about this thank you:clapping:
Excellent Reading Try to continue this...

susheel04

according to you what should be the trend for 2maro i feel nifty will open flat or possible -ve and it will go bullish after 10.20am (nothin astro calculated just guessing) or after europe opens i.e. 13.30 and it should close +ve
susheel i am trying my level best and even then i m not able to earn from mrkt can you help me a little because 1st week of feb was awesome i invested 1lac and i got 45k back as premium but 2nd week of feb i made 1.45lac totally 00.00 i m not able to understand why i would be highly thankful Mr Bhupati and Susheel if you both could help me and try to get me back on line i had been told to wear diamond so i am wearing it since 1year but i didnot see any +ve movement i m now trying comodity mkt bcose as per shree muhrutha i have good timmings after 9pm when i lost my all money i thought to quit mkt but one of my friend helped me and he made me continue and survive but still am not able to cope up i just want to know the reason why i m failing and what should i do i m ready for any kind of hard work thank you .................
my friend,

according to my mindset wearing Gemstones Is Treated as Rajasic Remedy but i always suggest everyone to go for sativic Remedy.

"gemstones shows only status of your buying power instead try to help the all suffering of all HUMANS could really release your sin & karmas Generate new good future."

Buy a gemstone can fulfil ur desire of past but not future...

my friend,

according to my mindset wearing Gemstones Is Treated as Rajasic Remedy but i always suggest everyone to go for sativic Remedy.

"gemstones shows only status of your buying power instead try to help the all suffering of all HUMANS could really release your sin & karmas Generate new good future."

Buy a gemstone can fulfil ur desire of past but not future...
can u please give us some example of satvic remedy for planetary purpose ?

susheel04

can u please give us some example of satvic remedy for planetary purpose ?
satvic remedies just means that something connected with mind & we try to minimize your past sins but not avoid it the event totally.

Example :

you should visit office every day for traveling u have a choice of going by taxi or luxury car

if u know ur planets are bad for that day what would u prefer?
My answer would be luxury car

Why luxury Car ?
luxury Car is ruled by venus & taxi is ruled by mars

why not taxi?
your life is totally controlled by a rash driver(mars) or drunken driver(Rahu)
so u may be reading news paper(mercury) here you are traveling on other person's mind this becomes tamasic in nature wch may take u to world of Yama.

What if you travel in luxury car?
your driving is controlled by your own mind(moon) but due to influence of your Luxury Car(rajasic) by switching on songs your mind may reach to level of overtaking someone but you have only choice left to hit bang the other car wch results only damage to your car.

in both cases you can see accident is unavoidable but sometimes Life is better than death.

satvic nature is means seeing the best in worst all these are interlinked all you have to do is adjust the levels of percentage of satvic,rajasic,tamasic & this job is done only in astrology.

all performing rituals may only take you to door of god temple but not making friendship with god.

if you want for god true friendship ?
UTTMA GUNA= ASTROLOGY+GOOD CONDUCT(SATVIC NATURE)+RITUALS(READING HOLY BOOKS & POOJAS)

EXAMPLE FOR THIS PLANET IS JUPITER

Status
Not open for further replies.