Augubhai's notes - Smarts, Guts and Luck

augubhai

done with today's trading....
well, i didn't stop trading.... caught the move in 2 trades.... but after 5850 decided to stay out....

morning trades with 1% risk hurt, so I am ending the day still negative. also, i have decided to take a sabbatical from this diary. i will be back sometime later... when i have something useful to share.

hello augubhai, please help me with an answer to this qustion... i m new to options... can i square off out of the money call or put option? if i bought call option at nifty spot 5850.25 for strike price 6000ce at 50.00 and want to square off at 5847.50 nifty spot tomorrow for march series.. can i do dat?

VJAY

hello augubhai, please help me with an answer to this qustion... i m new to options... can i square off out of the money call or put option? if i bought call option at nifty spot 5850.25 for strike price 6000ce at 50.00 and want to square off at 5847.50 nifty spot tomorrow for march series.. can i do dat?
You can square up ur calls whenever you want ....before expiry OR before it goes to "0" :D

TraderRavi

low risk profile
augubhai searching for that post 15% gain wali, could not find ...:mad:...kis date ki thi...want to study adds......:)

got it ,post no. 841.

Last edited: