Bank wire Transfer

Yes, the info given by prabhu is perfect. i support it cause that is what i did to place my initial trade with a forex trading company.

But 1 thing prabhu, when you say that nse has $-irs, the indian rupee is not as volatile as the other currencies. so paring the major currencies is always better, once you have the knowledge of the market. (non-volatile market = less incomes in more time)

That is the exact reason why i trade with a foreign company who offer me better spreads along with a mix of the major currencies.

If any 1 needs an elaborate explanation on this you can email me.

Hi Guys,

I am in Japan currently , indian resident...I am working here and I want to do FOREX as I got account here ...so I think i can ....pl suggest me the things required..how to go ahead.

You can try trading with the company im trading with. They have a very good customer support and they will help you out with all the minor details.

you can try and register on their website www.forexct.com and their rep will get back to you.

The only reason im suggesting you this company is cause i have traded with em and im happy with their services. There are more options available but this is my suggestion.

Guys, I have a similar problem yet completely different. The thing is that my bank (Kotak Mahindra) refuses to transfer funds if "Forex Trading" is specified as the reason and if it is a Savings A/c. However, they have no problem in initiating it if the transfer would come from a Current A/c.

I'll try telling them "Trading Equities", but will have a hard time convincing them since they're already aware of the real reason (Spoke with the branch manager). Any suggestions?

Thanks!

-TiMa.

Guys, I have a similar problem yet completely different. The thing is that my bank (Kotak Mahindra) refuses to transfer funds if "Forex Trading" is specified as the reason and if it is a Savings A/c. However, they have no problem in initiating it if the transfer would come from a Current A/c.

I'll try telling them "Trading Equities", but will have a hard time convincing them since they're already aware of the real reason (Spoke with the branch manager). Any suggestions?

Thanks!

-TiMa.
Use paypal for funding your account with the broker in case your broker accepts Paypal..
Or try finding a broker who accepts paypal and then fund it with paypal using your credit card..
Hope this helps..
Regards
Pipshower

Nah, my broker only allows Wire Transfer. (Its Alpari)

Infact, Alpari is the only forex broker that allows micro accounts and does not have that bad a name for the same. I've tried GFT in the past, and was satisfied with their trading platform, but they don't allow to micro trades.

I just came to know (thanks to this forum!) that Alpari has opened an office in Mumbai too. Have emailed them with my problem, hope they can help me out! :)

Infact, Alpari is the only forex broker that allows micro accounts and does not have that bad a name for the same. I've tried GFT in the past, and was satisfied with their trading platform, but they don't allow to micro trades.

I just came to know (thanks to this forum!) that Alpari has opened an office in Mumbai too. Have emailed them with my problem, hope they can help me out! :)
Surely they will help you out.
And you can use HDFC acct to do wire transfer..
And there are many broker that allow mini accts like IBFX , OANDA ,Fxopen, fxclub and many...
Hope this helps..
Regards
Pipshower

Surely they will help you out.
And you can use HDFC acct to do wire transfer..
And there are many broker that allow mini accts like IBFX , OANDA ,Fxopen, fxclub and many...
Hope this helps..
Regards
Pipshower
Hi pipshower
Apart from alpari,others you mentioned above have they any indian franchice?
sikandar

Hi Tima
Did your problem solved out by alpari india,Did deposited by any meens.
sikandar