Bank wire Transfer

I have transferring from $500 to $10000 for capital account transaction for the past 2 years through HDFC and submitting Form A2, HDFC Application form and Declaration stating that my Total transfer during the financial don't exceed $200000(this is the max limit during a financial year for capital account transaction). if your transfer is relating to capital account transaction I can offer more details.

I have transferring from $500 to $10000 for capital account transaction for the past 2 years through HDFC and submitting Form A2, HDFC Application form and Declaration stating that my Total transfer during the financial don't exceed $200000(this is the max limit during a financial year for capital account transaction). if your transfer is relating to capital account transaction I can offer more details.
Thanks Reddy, I have sent a mail to your gmail id

Hi,

My name is somi. I read your quote. it was helpful, however i have few questions for you. Right now I am trading with i-forex. is it a safe forex site..? I wanted to transfer my funds to that account only, but i could not because the bank people told forex trading is banned in india.. pls advice me on this..it would be of much help.. thankyou

Hi,

My name is somi. I read your quote. it was helpful, however i have few questions for you. Right now I am trading with i-forex. is it a safe forex site..? I wanted to transfer my funds to that account only, but i could not because the bank people told forex trading is banned in india.. pls advice me on this..it would be of much help.. thankyou
FOREX trading is illegal and banned by RBI.

if you want to trade in currencies, you can do so on NSE/MCX/MCX-SX exchanges. you can trade in INR pairs only.

get an a/c with any indian broker.

Yeah, Bank wire transfer is available here, but personally I never used this service! Because, it takes more time comparatively online payment processors and MasterCard service! Using MasterCard is my most favorite! By the way; Forex market is the most flexible profession, that’s way; we traders get so many options here for funding as well as withdrawing!