Be careful while buying Market data provider data feed

Hi Linkon,

Apologies...But Felt Compelled To Reply After Reading TDI's Reply To Your Query.

Whether One Can See Tiled Windows & Multiple TFs In AmiBroker....Is NOT Dependent On The Data Provider. (Wish Data Providers Wouldn't Mislead As If Their Data Will Change The Workings Of A Charting Software)

You Need To Explore Ami A Little More To Get To Know All Of Its Capabilities.

SavantGarde

Dear Savant,

Yes, you are absolutey right. Sorry for that.

The message has been ammended accordingly.

:)

pkgmtnl

Dear TDI,
Sorry to draw a comparison of your services to that of MDP. I am a MDP subscriber and pay roughly 1 K per month for nifty futures, since i trade nifty only. One big problem that i face with their service is i cannot tile my charts in amibroker. i.e. I cannot use (tiled window) multiple charts with different time frame at the same point of time. Other than that, i have no complaints against MDP. The services runs smooth and data is almost real time. The application is light and doesnt slow down my machine.

Using tiled windows in amibroker is real helpful in timing my entry / exit. As of now, i have to manually change my time frame and chart.
Dear Linkon ji,
Go to "FILE''----> "NEW"---> "DEFAULT CHART" do it as many times u like.

Then Go to "WINDOW"---> Select UR Choice Tile Window etc

The data vendor has nothing to do with it. All charts will refersh together or one script with different time frame can be seen.

U can use aboout 20nos, but more then Four tile will not be easy to view, use big monitor.

bye tc

Y does PKG mention that he is been using MPD for a year couple of times he mentioned he used it for 2 years I understand loyalty a product but his defence for MPD is really bugging its like every time some one writes about the MPD he has to be there gosh wish I had super power to defend something like that

Has anyone used icharts.in ? How is their service? I have used both Metastock and esignal (yes, spent a lot :) ) esignal is absolute pleasure. Its just costly a bit...Metastock is not that great but it has its own benefits. I used their data and it does not refresh for some time..takes a little time to get used to this software.

Has any one seen Zee business. Some times their people will display the charts. Which application are they using man..its looks good. May be i can get my hand on it.

One suggestion, if anyone of you are looking for esignal and/or metastock its better to talk to them directly rather than talking to Viratech. There are several schemes that those people run which gives you some benefit. viratech people talk in lakhs !!!

What is the cost of esignal pro and on which charting software it can be used. Does it give stock, futures and options RT data?
its $135 + $21 exchange fees for both the data as well as the software. There are other packages as well that you can take a look at. Their data feed is compatible with several other softwares.
It gives RT data for both stock and futures. for options i guess there is another $70.
Like i said, its costly. Metastock is even more costlier. $135 for data +$100 for metastock +$20 for exchange fees. Their data feed is not compatible with any other software and it tends to get stuck often.

the charges i mentioned are monthly.

fxgood

anybody has historical intraday data specially in metastock format i need it urgent
You can download them script by script only via this site

www.cbloomnews.net

It have nse and mcx real time charting now, and quite easy to use for me. And if any one here can make a tool to get this data to AB , MS and other platforms its really nice and cheap source of true real time data