best broker

ag_fx

thanks dkl5787 for the suggestion. BTW, i too have burnt my hands in USD/INR on OANDA's demo account.

Let me know any other do's and don'ts of OANDA...
Oanda is one of the best broker for the small accounts around as long as you dont want a MT4 based execution. They offer good spreads. The only thing you wont get in Oanda platform is good charts.You cant even have a H4 or 4 hour chart.

hi all

I need suggestions on a broker - OANDA.
I have been using its demo account and quite comfortable with it. The other features are quite good, except the leverage which is 1:40.

Can any one suggest me if it is wise to upgrade to real account. I have applied online for actual account but not transfered funds yet.

I also wish to know, is it legal to trade from an account of a broker who is not registered in India. And in case I remit/transfer my profits back to my indian account, will there be tax issues etc?

KalMan

Dear Kalman,

I havent heard good reviews about this broker you are talking about and leverage of 1:100 is not so good yet ....

try my broker whom i trade with in metals, fx since 6 months know they have been erally good they are regulated by NZX and also DCGX ..they will provide you all the neccessary assistance with your concerns have a look at their demo they provide feeds which are 0.5 to 1 pip ont he Eur/Usd pair

go to their wsd-fx website and download their demo ....

For USD-INR pair traded on NSE & MCX-SX I would recommend my Broker Anagram Capital Ltd. They provide online terminal, research support and excellent guidance and service. They have also started educating us in Interest rate futures
Hello forex trader,
Do you know if Anagram allows buying mutual fund online? Thanks for your help.

Hi Nayagam,

This is guru from chennai, i wanna open a forex trading account.. can u suggest a best broker and guide me trading options in forex.

Regards,
Guru