Best Nifty Strategy-Must Read

right bro but it seems thats gunn strategy is not working properly from few days and if any one gives us some strategy for this kind of mrkt so what should u do u know better bro. :thumb::thumb:
see bro no strategy works gnd all time
its the consistency of the results tht matters
i know this days not working gnd
but i think u hv forgotten days when it used to achieve tgt 4

asnavale

sorry guys
this is a gann thread and we should talk abt it
u can see on previous pages people hv worked hard to get there strategy right
so lets talk abt tht rather than any levels or anything :annoyed:
Please read the thread name carefully. It is "Best Nifty Strategy", not "Gann strategy". Although it started with Gann method, we are looking at any strategy that can give good results. So, there is nothing wrong if some other strategy is discussed or practiced.

-Anant

Please read the thread name carefully. It is "Best Nifty Strategy", not "Gann strategy". Although it started with Gann method, we are looking at any strategy that can give good results. So, there is nothing wrong if some other strategy is discussed or practiced.

-Anant
Hi Asnavale,

I agree with you and the strategy which Khushi has brought to us is also too good, but still I feel some one should keep posting on gann levels too.. as Gann method has given us good results

so that we can have a best nifty strategy as this threads name suggest..

asnavale

Exited Long @ 4820.05 which was bought @4805

-Anant

asnavale

Hi Asnavale,

I agree with you and the strategy which Khushi has brought to us is also too good, but still I feel some one should keep posting on gann levels too.. as Gann method has given us good results

so that we can have a best nifty strategy as this threads name suggest..
Hi Kapil,

Nehal is giving the Gann levels daily. Gann is NOT totally abandoned in this thread. Now we have two choices to follow. One is Gann and the other is by Khushi. I wish Khushi will continue posting in this thread ignore the spoil sports.

-Anant

right bro but it seems thats gunn strategy is not working properly from few days and if any one gives us some strategy for this kind of mrkt so what should u do u know better bro. :thumb::thumb:
R u taking care to follow the strategy even with a slightest intent.. i hope NO.. I also made such a comment yestrday but no other member resorted to it.. So did not comment further..