Best Nifty Strategy-Must Read

Hi Kapil,

Nehal is giving the Gann levels daily. Gann is NOT totally abandoned in this thread. Now we have two choices to follow. One is Gann and the other is by Khushi. I wish Khushi will continue posting in this thread ignore the spoil sports.

-Anant
I agree with wat u say, but this thread has always been the GAnn thread.. With no offence to anyone, I wish to know wats wrong in opening a NEW THREAD for a new strategy and keep this thread for wat it has always been..

Query: Has anyone tried Gann with Stock Futures? Say with Hindalco, SBI or Tata Motors? I name these stocks as they are quite liquid.
As far my understanding and memory goes, malunana, a prominent user in initial posts of this thread used Gann levels for some active stocks.. Dont remember which stocks he traded.. But yes, active stocks can b tried on paper first before putting some real money.. All the best..!!

haushang

Can u pls share wat is the basis of ur statistics.. 8.5/10 ??
i use gann method on icici bank and find 9 trades are close with profits out of 10 and i follow icicibank from last 6 to 9 months and find it fluctuate just like nifty u can see chart of nifty fut and icici bank it looks like similar but i rare sessions it went against nifty thats it :thumb:

i use gann method on icici bank and find 9 trades are close with profits out of 10 and i follow icicibank from last 6 to 9 months and find it fluctuate just like nifty u can see chart of nifty fut and icici bank it looks like similar but i rare sessions it went against nifty thats it :thumb:
Ok.. thnk u very much.. U mean to say ICICI bank has a success rate of 90 % with Gann method... I will try to check.. R u following the 9.29 vwap for extracting values??

haushang

Ok.. thnk u very much.. U mean to say ICICI bank has a success rate of 90 % with Gann method... I will try to check.. R u following the 9.29 vwap for extracting values??
yup as today 9.29 vwap value is 745.55 and gann shows sell below 742.5 and i follow it and book profit ant first trgt which is 735.5 and now long with 745.5 with SL 735 and book at 749.5 :thumb:

haushang

it seems like khushi leave this thread with the last word said by her "SORRY" actually she decided to leave thread at friday but the request of some senior members to keep posting she continues but she didn't active till 10.15 am.. upto 10.15 she replying continuesly with her views about nifty and trades done by her so congratulations (the persons who wanted her to leave this thread )

yup as today 9.29 vwap value is 745.55 and gann shows sell below 742.5 and i follow it and book profit ant first trgt which is 735.5 and now long with 745.5 with SL 735 and book at 749.5 :thumb:
Thanks a lot for posting some real examples. Let me try with certain stock futures and will keep you all updated on this.