Best Nifty Strategy-Must Read

Guys,
lets go with the basic rule posted by the thread starter rajvr.Tweaking is easy but to convert tweaking into a winning strategy is very difficult.
so lets trade/paper trade according to the basic rule and post your trade here so that everybody following this thread will be benefited.

Come on guys lets start posting your trade here.

My Trade

as per my data VWAP for Nifty future was 4929 at 9.29AM

today I missed the frst trade ie. buy @4935 which hit the frst target around 4950.
when sell level came I sold @4914.50 (It should be 1917) and tgt was hit and I exit @4903.95.

I trade real money after following the thread from the last couple of days.
Thanks rajvr for your thread.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

After my entry and exit (sell) nifty crossed 4917 3 times and then made tgt. @4902 2 times and made 4902.50 low one time.Now its trading @4914.50.
Lets see the movement.

I only meant whether it was early sign to enter long (turning point) as per strategy and not to enter when close crosses WA.Waiting for Nifty spot to breach day's low

No, at 10.39 , when price came down to 4935, Vwap was 4940. So If buy price is below VWAP, you wouldnt buy. Yes it may happen that, price may reverse again from buy level and hits Tgt again. But even then I would not suggest to trade this way. First decide what is your prefrence, making money or avoiding loss. My prefrence is avoiding loss. So I dont trade randomly. Even yesterday when price went up from Lows, Sell price was above VWAP. means bullish bias. So i didnt iniate any short there. If you miss profits by making strict rules, then its ok. You will get another chance tomrrow. If you lose, you wouldnt get another chance tomrow.
a) How do you find VWAP? Is there an AFL that can do so? I know you can watch the same on NSE website(under quotes) but 2 issues with that, it has delays of upto 3 min, second you can't look at historical intraday VWAP.
b)"Even yesterday when price went up from Lows, Sell price was above VWAP. means bullish bias." there were two major lows, can you explain with time stamp and nifty values your point.
c) "No, at 10.39 , when price came down to 4935, Vwap was 4940. So If buy price is below VWAP, you wouldnt buy. "
So are you suggesting to verify each trade with the VWAP of that moment for it's direction. Like in above example, since the LTP is less than VWAP. that means price have been falling during that candle and thus you shouldn't be initiating a buy yet.
d)What is the timeframe you would use for VWAP for intraday.dynamic VWAP. I know from your earlier posts that you prefer 5 min chart for 9:30 VWAP.

Thnx!

Last edited:
No, at 10.39 , when price came down to 4935, Vwap was 4940. So If buy price is below VWAP, you wouldnt buy. Yes it may happen that, price may reverse again from buy level and hits Tgt again. But even then I would not suggest to trade this way. First decide what is your prefrence, making money or avoiding loss. My prefrence is avoiding loss. So I dont trade randomly. Even yesterday when price went up from Lows, Sell price was above VWAP. means bullish bias. So i didnt iniate any short there. If you miss profits by making strict rules, then its ok. You will get another chance tomrrow. If you lose, you wouldnt get another chance tomrow.
SO, u mean when ever we will go for trade we should look up VWAP at that particular time and then take our trading decision? would not it be delayed?