Best Nifty Strategy-Must Read

BTW, Target 4 was hit at 4780 (13.51:clap::clapping:)
But wonder anyone would have open position by then.. I think majority of Gann traders here would have at last booked by Target 3..
Even on paper trade I had booked all profits..
LOL :D

jallanankit

Thts fine.. Everyone has individual greed and fear levels...I wrote tht msg because no one else did.. :D Moreover when we r backtesting strategy we should acknowledge the tgts and SL despite individual preferences.. WAT SAY..??

Can you help me in understanding the LTP and WA ??? i am new to intraday markek

1) first of all what is LTP and WA and where can i see on chart or from where can i get information about it ...

2) from where can i get the daily buy and sell nifty levels

kindly help me of this

Thanks
LTP= Last Traded Price
WA= Weighted Average (Price); said in short refering to VWAP (Volume-Weighted Average Price)
You can get to see these chats,LTP, WA on your brokers terminal window or vaious websites' pages.
For daily buy/sell levels, read this thread thoroghly two times

rammmeo

where this market gonna stop
cant stick to one strategy
every bloody day market has something new instore
people were talking abt 4800 support its a huge support this and tht
can anyone kindly tell me the next firm support to the market

jallanankit

Well i was not able to think that markets may further breach levels as it did.. Hwevr, I kept booking small profits..

I entered short when 4793 low was broken, made low of 4777, i exited at 4781, did not reenter short when 4777 was broken.. i rentered short wen 4763 was brokenn.,covered early at 4754(the low tht time).. and then we saw free fall.. :(

BAD BAD TRADE<<<

Jalan Ankit:
I ve learnt that you keep an eye at European markets also apart from Dow Fut..
Rajvir sir says forget Europe,only watch DJ Fut..

BUt my say is: how come this further fall was possible as DF fut was slightly on uptrend and flat on whole + its MACD was also sort of flat and not suggesting fresh shorting at any cost..
So I would say only DJ wont help..If it is even flat, and Europe weak and other parameters suggesting weakness, we can expect further good downfall..

Seniors comment plz..

Well i was not able to think that markets may further breach levels as it did.. Hwevr, I kept booking small profits..

I entered short when 4793 low was broken, made low of 4777, i exited at 4781, did not reenter short when 4777 was broken.. i rentered short wen 4763 was brokenn.,covered early at 4754(the low tht time).. and then we saw free fall.. :(

BAD BAD TRADE<<<

Did u enter any short further after this??

jallanankit

Jalan Ankit:
I ve learnt that you keep an eye at European markets also apart from Dow Fut..
Rajvir sir says forget Europe,only watch DJ Fut..

BUt my say is: how come this further fall was possible as DF fut was slightly on uptrend and flat on whole + its MACD was also sort of flat and not suggesting fresh shorting at any cost..
So I would say only DJ wont help..If it is even flat, and Europe weak and other parameters suggesting weakness, we can expect further good downfall..

Seniors comment plz..
Buddy, i believe DJ is a big indicator but DJ futures are tarded all day and nyt.. But As and when Europe opens market does give a shot up/down.. A look at those levels do help...

Moreover today was an all negative day for our markets.. 4800 was a crucial level and if tht was breached, market had to come down.. So, i used the SL sell strategy.. I sold everytime the lows were broken in anticipation of another new low.. I did happen everytime today.. Moreover, I feel i m lucky today as I predicted that the low will be 4720 when it breached the 4754 low.. It went to 4720 rose up to 4730levels and the made the low of 4718.. Guess wat, on mere speculation i bought 4700 call at 190 and booked it at 198.. LUCKY me in this trade.. ;)