Best Nifty Strategy-Must Read

jallanankit

A mess again with the values... I would go for ur values as i was late in checking the nse site and i got the 9.29 value from the AFL.. So cannot assure anything..!!

msa5678

i got the same values Jallanankit.

Buy at / above: 5041 Targets: 5056.23 - 5074.02 - 5091.84 - 5109.69
Stoploss : 5023.26
Sell at / below: 5023.26 Targets: 5008.06 - 4990.38 - 4972.73 - 4955.11
Stoploss : 5041
Hi Archi,

Actually since 2 days the VWAP is falling just on the borderline. Even half a point difference will make much difference in the BA and SB Values. I have analysed the GANN Values from 19-04-11 to date, For this analysis I have taken the VWAP from an AFL . That AFL cannot be wrong, But the data feed can be. The Values I am posting are based on VWAP from the AFL , and the VWAP is based upon the data from IB.

Regards:)

Hi Archi,

Actually since 2 days the VWAP is falling just on the borderline. Even half a point difference will make much difference in the BA and SB Values. I have analysed the GANN Values from 19-04-11 to date, For this analysis I have taken the VWAP from an AFL . That AFL cannot be wrong, But the data feed can be. The Values I am posting are based on VWAP from the AFL , and the VWAP is based upon the data from IB.

Regards:)
MSA i fully agree with ur values.... d point is that when i took out the BA nd SB values, nifty ws already trading around 5050...Hence i couldn't buy nifty...similar thing happened yesterday...on seeing your values, I was pretty convinced that there is some issue in the values and came to the conclusion that your values are more LOGICAL and have been providing a scope for entry into a trade...Thanks for the valuable information :)