Best Nifty Strategy-Must Read

Friends I was planning to do an exercise to further reinforce our Gann Trading skills.
If all of us could together contribute by listing the range bound days possible in the past 3-5 years, then I could analyse them tick by tick and give u a feedback of this strategy performs in such range bound days as well.

Regards
Archit

msa5678

Friends I was planning to do an exercise to further reinforce our Gann Trading skills.
If all of us could together contribute by listing the range bound days possible in the past 3-5 years, then I could analyse them tick by tick and give u a feedback of this strategy performs in such range bound days as well.

Regards
Archit
Hi Archit,

I was thinking along similar lines for a long time. But lets first decide upto what range shall we consider as a range bound. Have you any figure in mind . Like if Nifty was fluctuating within a range of 40 pts all through the day, we call it a range bound day. Or any such figure.

Another thing which needs to be checked is that, when VWAP has been on the border at 9:29 am , by border I mean end of the range, for example today's range is 5023 to 5041. If VWAP is 5023 , Values will be 5023 and 5006, Whereas If VWAP is 5024 , Values will be 5041 and 5023. Now we need to analyse , What happened on such days, When the VWAP was on the border. Was it a trending day ? Or was it a range bound one.

Regards:)

Last edited:
MSA thanks for thinking on similar lines with me :)
Well I was thinking of looking at the difference between Open and Close to be less than 50 points just to b even more safer( though I feel 40 points is apt). Another to b taken into consideration is by looking at the candle. In some days the move is 1 sided and the range is around 40 points. Such a scenario is favourable for us. the real issue comes when v take a position and all of a sudden things change. A perfect example of this could b a Doji candlestick. Apart from all this I was thinking at looking at the EoD charts of nity and analysing the range bound tenure of nifty. Any further suggestions are always welcome for having a fruitful and structured analysis. :D