Best real time data provider in India

Best real time data provider in India

• Total voters
all r doing some marketing here but targeting any single one is improper. i didnt see kaly to misbehave here in this forum. ppl like jagdev only here to spoil the thread

saivenkat

dont remark on any person as such. i like low cost real time vender do well in the market for the benefit of retail invester. and it is against the rule of this forum for ur remark. mod pls if any one see who is wrong on behaving.
and yes i sometime favour manshi for their good product in low cost. i am not marketing person for them. i dont need that amount comission as u need . so pls be carefull about ur post
Kalyan bro.. why u attend these sort of distracting posts.. You Just press the pause button.. to them..:thumb:

I agree with people who thinks "kaly422000" is marketing their product in this forum.But most of the people doing same thing here.Why r u creating problem for "kaly422000"?

We knew that"There are few nudities so objectionable as the naked truth". Dear "kaly422000"please accept truth.That will increase your marketing ability and also that can gives you more clients from this forum.

BEST OF LUCK & WISHING U MORE CLIENTS FOR YOUR PRODUCT

DIL_TO_PAGAL_HAI

Last edited:

kaly422000

pls chek my other post here in traderji and other forum. i am not a marketing person. but i like that low cost realtime venders do produce good products for retail traders.
but among lowcost realtime i prefer manshi for its quality and often express them.

me only a technical analysis learner like many.

I am using :
http://rtdsdata.com/
No major issues in last few months.
Anybody else using it may post his comments also.
Do you use both Equity and Commodities service of RTDS ? How about the data updation as compared to terminal ?

On their website they have mentioned that the backfill is in 5min. format for intraday . So is it not a problem because then for the database in Amibroker we will have to keep the base time interval as 5 min. instead of 1 min. ? This I ask you because the smaller time frame can be shrinked to get bigger time frame but bigger time frame cannot be expanded to get smaller time frame. I am curious !!

You may throw some light on this .

Thanks.

quinox

Hi Guys, I need some help. I was going through the websites of the following 3 data providers.....

1. www . manshi . co. in
2. www . shareguru . in
3. www . chartsdata . com

I found that the description of their product features in their websites is the same and also the pricing of their products are exactly the same. I am feeling that all the above 3 companies are actually 1 only. This means their source of data is same and the server where they are storing the data is also the same. And if it is true......then suppose someday there is a problem with the datafeed/ server of one company, that means all the 3 will stop working at the same time.

Could anybody shed some light on the above ?