Bulls, Bears & The Lion

:mad::mad::mad:
Prayer mein wo takat hai jo dunia palat de
I pray sunday mkt close rahe khulwa sakte ho to khulwa ke dikhao
LOL! U answered it perfectly. Prayer is a belief that makes you look within yourself and find the correct answer but because also sub consciously one part of the mind always think that there is no God, This makes you believe that supernatural is non existent. However, If you concentrate and meditate hard enough to find the answer perfectly which was beyond you then U start believing the so called supernatural. If it works you say your prayers were answered if you are wrong your sub concious starts taking over and says that God is not there even if he exists he doesn't like me and all that.

I will leave this discussion here. God and non-believers in God have been there since the mankind was born on this planet earth. I respect both views.

findvikas

:mad::mad::mad:
Prayer mein wo takat hai jo dunia palat de
I pray sunday mkt close rahe khulwa sakte ho to khulwa ke dikhao
Thats just the way to look at it bro... no offence to anyone or to hurt any sentiment. I pray that every sat n sunday market stay open... lol.. so its just the perspective and actually believing that there is some magic which is more powerful than your own actions which is not true. The god is within you and the prayers must be heard by your own heart and once it does... they do come true.

crown

I`ve officially started building some short positions as technically we have become overbought...
namaste adi bhai
aapki baat se mujhe thodi si himmat mili apne puts ko hold rakhane kee
:thumb:

aditya14

namaste adi bhai
aapki baat se mujhe thodi si himmat mili apne puts ko hold rakhane kee
:thumb:
puts hold mat karo yaar do not buy options in expiry without hedge(buying is a lose lose scenario).Here is what i did :

1) Had written 5 5300CE on wednesday at 27.4 average(booked today at 16)
2) For those shorts i had also bought 2 mininifty lots.

3) Today again i wrote 5200CE at close and bought a 5200CE(next month) to hedge it

I`ve officially started building some short positions as technically we have become overbought...
I dont predict the market as i am an intra day nifty future trader and i get away without taking an overnight risk in my trading books.

Well if another round of panic comes in form of Spain default, you will end up making lots of money.

But the problem in prediction (positional trades) is that your idea may be right but your timing can go wrong giving you a sizeable drawdown before trade reverses its course.

A big institutional trader can take sizeable drawdowns but a small trader like me will be handicap with unabsorbed losses in the trading account.

I think the real game is day trading with minimum risk exposure.

Day trading is undoubtedly the toughest game/profession in the world. The way we have been brought up (using left brain analysis/rational decisions) does not help either in day trading until and unless one 'retrain their brain'

You just never know- Nifty may go to 5500 and then come back to 5000 or straight away dives to 4800..god knows.

But yes one thing i know for sure- where ever it goes, it will give a range of 30-100 + points on every day basis to milk out some points in case if some one can master day trading.

I hope your shorts work out and good luck from my side.

Anything can happen !

One of my favourite quotes-

"Market can remain irrational till your account remains solvent" !