Bulls, Bears & The Lion

findvikas

opened buddy... I said opened .. :) but bounced back and waiting for Nifty to close marginally green and then they will slump with Dow futures... and once UK closed Dow will run ahead.. lol.. its the funny trading days no fundamentals no technicals.. just the dow daddy leading the path and flirting with nifty aunty :)

opened buddy... I said opened .. :) but bounced back and waiting for Nifty to close marginally green and then they will slump with Dow futures... and once UK closed Dow will run ahead.. lol.. its the funny trading days no fundamentals no technicals.. just the dow daddy leading the path and flirting with nifty aunty :)
Hi SCPL,
Please look at the BOLD part... until India closes marginally in Green, UK will be in green.. this is what vikas had told..:):thumb:

Hi SCPL,
Please look at the BOLD part... until India closes marginally in Green, UK will be in green.. this is what vikas had told..:):thumb:
LOL a market worth billion dollar will control a market worth trillions of dollar that is a first! Anyways, Nifty is moving irrespective of anything. It works with Dow futures.

What happens is every dip in the dow is bought back in Asia hence dow future is always up in the morning.

LOL a market worth billion dollar will control a market worth trillions of dollar that is a first! Anyways, Nifty is moving irrespective of anything. It works with Dow futures.

What happens is every dip in the dow is bought back in Asia hence dow future is always up in the morning.
i was just helping him in understanding what vikas was telling... :D:thumb: