Bulls, Bears & The Lion

crown

I can not explaing reason but I strongly feel that markets are going to be in deep red within next week
holding 3 puts of 4800 with hope and unconditional love to God
namaste

I can not explaing reason but I strongly feel that markets are going to be in deep red within next week
namaste
For that to happen we need sub 10,000 on the dow

If europe can somehow fall by 2-3% that would set it up perfectly. I am not that optimistic about 4800. First will like to see sub 10,000 on the dow and that too tonight.

crown

For that to happen we need sub 10,000 on the dow

If europe can somehow fall by 2-3% that would set it up perfectly. I am not that optimistic about 4800. First will like to see sub 10,000 on the dow and that too tonight.
bilkul theek bhai jee
euro market in red right now
hopefully dow may also go deep red by Tuesday trading
and if not 4800 at least 4950 levels of nifty can be expected by me wherefrom I can exit on equal
:)

namaste
I like it. The feeling is your inner voice which is intuition. I am a big fan of intuition.

How ever i use intuition to day trade/to react but not to predict.

With due respect to god, no god knows where market will be on Tuesday.

I find it easier to day trade but if swing/position trading is working for you, thats a nice thing.

findvikas

I had not been keeping well and could barely wake up in the morning today... so i did no trading today and decided to hold onto what I got. Everything is looking so dramatically good and if that continue to hold then I will get on calls and hold on with my puts as well.

aditya14

I had not been keeping well and could barely wake up in the morning today... so i did no trading today and decided to hold onto what I got. Everything is looking so dramatically good and if that continue to hold then I will get on calls and hold on with my puts as well.
You have 4800 puts and will now buy calls to hedge em?

when u say dramatically good(Dow above 10200) u expect a dump next week?

crown

You have 4800 puts and will now buy calls to hedge em?

when u say dramatically good(Dow above 10200) u expect a dump next week?
adi bhai
will it help to hedge 4800 puts by buying calls
becoz I also have 4800 puts in hold

aditya14

adi bhai
will it help to hedge 4800 puts by buying calls
becoz I also have 4800 puts in hold
Don`t buy options in last 9 days of month.Try to get out if u get a dip and if market comes near 5000 then SELL some 5000 puts to hedge.

But try to get out as early as possible the options will lose value each and every day rapidly so book loss wud be my advise.Do not get more and more into the hole as volatility may die down next few days.