Bulls, Bears & The Lion

trade4putuval

Bearish does not mean 100% stocks will go negative.. :D
It's called cherry picking.
Yaa, thats there. But two weeks back, I had a similar news when I brought the stock at 54, 200 shares. Then I sold all of them at the average cost of 59. At the moment, news was around that the stock would touch 75, but it encountered strong resistance at 61 or something.

Now I am hearing this news again from you.

Rajiv

findvikas

Yaa, thats there. But two weeks back, I had a similar news when I brought the stock at 54, 200 shares. Then I sold all of them at the average cost of 59. At the moment, news was around that the stock would touch 75, but it encountered strong resistance at 61 or something.

Now I am hearing this news again from you.

Rajiv
Its positional and not a swing trade, you have to give it atleast 15days or even a month.. that's why I said ONLY CASH :)

atulaw

Some mutated weird version of inside bar has been formed. Breakout tomorrow?

Edit: On day timeframe.

findvikas

Some mutated weird version of inside bar has been formed. Breakout tomorrow?

Edit: On day timeframe.
Every possibility.. that's why I said we MUST break 5000 tomorrow and suggested to take 5200CE @ 29-28

trade4putuval

Every possibility.. that's why I said we MUST break 5000 tomorrow and suggested to take 5200CE @ 29-28
Was away from desk again!
Sad I couldn't take the stocks you recommended nor the call option.
Chalo! dekhte hai kal kya hoga!

Have a nice evening!

Rajiv

findvikas

US Market Update

Jobless claim increased.. (as the analyst put, unexpectedly increased). All they need is some trigger to pull market down/up. Otherwise they might have said... claim increased but below market expectations and market would zoom upward :D.

Anyways.. US is fighting with critical support line.. DOW is way up from March low's trendline while $SPX which gives better picture of broader market is just kissing the trend line coming from march lows on daily chart.

A breach of 1098 can take market down by another 1% and US might close around 1.5% to 2% down today. There is no good news in near future to lift the sentiment and US dollar is hammering down the equity market sentiment badly/globally.

Another 1 hour will be crucial to see... lets enjoy the fun tomorrow :)