Bulls, Bears & The Lion

trade4putuval

atulaw

Vikas, which currency pair are you trading on?

PGDIMES

My first Forex trade doing well... :D 3 cents ka profit after brokerage... :rofl: :rofl:
In which exchanges can u trade? Moreover can Indian citizens open an a/c with this broker?

trade4putuval

In which exchanges can u trade? Moreover can Indian citizens open an a/c with this broker?
Good question.
Vikas, this is the same question running in our mind too.

I have interest in doing forex trading, but since you are trading in a US based trading platform, it means you need to have a SSN for that. How else will we (non-US citizens, hence non-SSN holders) submit the documents to start an account in another country?

Rajiv

findvikas

You can open account with Oanda for as low as 1$. Oanda charges as low as 1 pips for the Eur/USD pair. FX market is a 24hours market , but the different London, US trading session timings are important to know.

They will send you an autorization form and you need to print it , fill it, scan it and send back to them... also they ask you to fill W-8BEN form which is a declaration that you are a foreigner and pay taxes in your country and not liable to pay taxes in US... thats is...

watch out for indian markets and my current forex profit is 0.35%... please get some basic knowledge about forex first... I would not recommend to trade it as its highly based on speculation... I get frequent information from my friends in US so its not all that tough for me.. :D